List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe Rawling doesn't like confrontation, make it short and not so sweet
That would be around about my guess. It was his first time in that role and he had just lived in the player's pockets for several months in the hub. Can't overly blame him, or the club, too much for trying to tear bandaids off quickly.

As much as I've criticised us topping up Paul Roos' superannuation, this is the type of thing where some analysis/investigation and potentially short term mentoring by him could be very valuable in the long run.

ffs how on earth to geelong get away with that. really dont want us having to use pick 71 as our 5th pick. wish we had somthing more

So noting that Geelong just traded up to pick 27 via a deal with Gold Coast, can the expert draft watchers here comment on whether there's any way we can package up our picks 30 and 39 and move higher up the draft? Any clubs out there who might be interested in the points?

I'd been under the impression that our recruiters were going to pull a rabbit out of a hat and wrangle something special in this regard.

So noting that Geelong just traded up to pick 27 via a deal with Gold Coast, can the expert draft watchers here comment on whether there's any way we can package up our picks 30 and 39 and move higher up the draft? Any clubs out there who might be interested in the points?

I'd been under the impression that our recruiters were going to pull a rabbit out of a hat and wrangle something special in this regard.
Iā€™m not fazed, if ever there was a year pick 30 or 39 could jag us a generational talent from Vic this is it..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the recently sacked Elijah Taylor available as a DFA, or potential pre season draft candidate this year?
If so, could be a handy acquisition

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I wouldn't have thought he'd be getting picked up any time soon.

Is the recently sacked Elijah Taylor available as a DFA, or potential pre season draft candidate this year?
If so, could be a handy acquisition

pretty sure heā€™s in some serious trouble Ubes, the only way he would be with us next year if he was collating game day stats for us from the big house..

another young fella who wasted his talent..

pretty sure heā€™s in some serious trouble Ubes, the only way he would be with us next year if he was collating game day stats for us from the big house..

Many on here were bagging the recruiting team for not taking him if I recollect correctly? Strangely quiet on that now.

I thought his trial ended yesterday
5 k fine and some community service work

Wrong?

He is only 19 bit early to write off! plenty of time to get his s*te together if he really wants it... guessing be WAFL next yr and all depends his attitude there as to whether he gets a second chance

ffs how on earth to geelong get away with that. really dont want us having to use pick 71 as our 5th pick. wish we had somthing more

Maybe if we trade with the pies

Trade 11 and 71 for their 14 and 16.
Will help pies get ahead of reefer and we get 5 picks

Hard pass.

Especially as we have ample depth in his position but if he was a Kpd or kpf , that be a different story

Remove this Banner Ad

Back