List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We'd be doing well for McAsey but unless he was best friends at Sandringham with Mahony I'd be surprised if we can get in over Collingwood or the like who would also be after his type.

Unless we win the spoon PSD won't be a threat to Adelaide.

Josh Worrall who was drafted in the same draft also wants to get back to Victoria from what I'm told.

Would prefer McAsey though. Worrell from what I understand is a bigtime FIGJAM.
Worrell literally just last week signed a new 2 year deal

surely whoever told you that got him confused with McAsey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worrell literally just last week signed a new 2 year deal

surely whoever told you that got him confused with McAsey

I reckon that’s the case. But to be fair It was last year that he told me about Worrall. Probably should’ve checked.
Worrall probably feels like he owes them something after getting done drink driving.

Tredders Reveals New Info About Fischer McAsey And Why The Crow Might Want To Go Home

"He’s dealing with some personal issues around family that most people would say, I want to go home closer to family too…"

Personal issues could prompt an understandable desire to move home closer to family for Adelaide Crows prize recruit Fischer McAsey, reports Warren Tredrea.

Tredders has also revealed that McAsey was the target of “harsh” comments from his own Crows teammates during a recent trial against Port Adelaide.

Following a Melbourne report this week that Victorian clubs believe McAsey is gettable, Tredders told Rowey’s Sports Show:
“I’ve been sitting on some info and I’m not just going to run it because of the fact of ‘oh yeah…’ you’ve got to be able to firm it up… clearly whoever’s spoken over in Melbourne, they’ve had it firmed up from somewhere.
“There was an incident I’m hearing in the trial game that Port played – the first one at Alberton Oval – where there was some discussion from Crows players back towards Fischer that pricked the ears of some Port Adelaide payers. I think it was probably a bit harsh…

“The other guys he was drafted with have re-signed, so clearly the Crows have gone to him… the other thought – I know for a fact that he told some interstate clubs [before he was drafted] he doesn’t want to go interstate.

“Everything this report says to me – it adds up, but he’s also dealing with some personal issues around family that most people would say, I want to go home closer to family too…

“What has been reported is the clubs are bending over backwards and they know he’s gettable because he hasn’t re-signed with Adelaide… they’ve got to get pen on paper.

“We don’t know if he’s leaving. By all reports it looks to be headed that way but he may come out and sign up and stay, but the reports in Melbourne do have legs.”

Tredders Reveals New Info About Fischer McAsey And Why The Crow Might Want To Go Home

"He’s dealing with some personal issues around family that most people would say, I want to go home closer to family too…"

Personal issues could prompt an understandable desire to move home closer to family for Adelaide Crows prize recruit Fischer McAsey, reports Warren Tredrea.

Tredders has also revealed that McAsey was the target of “harsh” comments from his own Crows teammates during a recent trial against Port Adelaide.

Following a Melbourne report this week that Victorian clubs believe McAsey is gettable, Tredders told Rowey’s Sports Show:
Hahaha Warren is a dirty big troll...
unconfirmed sources say it was port Adelaide that cost the crows a first round draft pick.. nice one Warren..

What’s ‘ firm it up ‘ mean?

Is this Adelaide lingo ?

Ooh it's all so mysterious.

For a former good player Tredrea sure is making a good fist of being a crap talking media "personality".

Here's an idea they'll never do.

You can choose to nominate a preferred state for drafting in the national draft but your wage is capped for 3 years as a result.

And once you're out of the ND you're open slather in the rookie draft but that means you're on rookie terms.

This would sort out some of the bullshit going on. Fine, say you only want to play in WA or Vic or wherever but the open market draftees will earn more than you.

Here's an idea they'll never do.

You can choose to nominate a preferred state for drafting in the national draft but your wage is capped for 3 years as a result.

And once you're out of the ND you're open slather in the rookie draft but that means you're on rookie terms.

This would sort out some of the bullshit going on. Fine, say you only want to play in WA or Vic or wherever but the open market draftees will earn more than you.
Or the afl simply says, oh you want to nominate a preferred state, maybe you’re not mature enough to be in the afl system just yet, come back next year..

Or the afl simply says, oh you want to nominate a preferred state, maybe you’re not mature enough to be in the draft pool yet, come back next year.
They’ve had plenty of opportunities to come down hard on draft tampering and done nothing. Stand a bloke out of the draft once and it won’t happen again.

They’ve had plenty of opportunities to come down hard on draft tampering and done nothing. Stand a bloke out of the draft once and it won’t happen again.
Yep until the league places integrity at the heart of the decision making process, we’re kind of at a cross roads..

We'll chase him all year then he'll go to St Kilda. Search your feelings. You know this to be true.
We do have more cap room than most and we are in a position to offer senior footy better than most due to our list dinamic.
So you would think, if we identify out targets early and smartly, we are a chance with younger players in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back