38. Oscar Clavarino - Link
39. Darragh Joyce - Link
41. Paul Hunter - Link
42. Max Heath - Link
45. Sam Alabakis - Link

To see the full list (it gets updated regularly) visit this thread;

Keg still on legs

Cancelled
St Kilda - James Frawley Player Sponsor 2021 Baghdad Bombers - Sweet F.A.
Jul 24, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
It's never too early, right? Who'll it be this year?

FWIW my dream would be adding Cripps or Zerrett to our midfield. Would just about make us premiership faves.

Cripps highly unlikely you'd think, but if you don't ask you dont get

Skippers, flag heroes, stars galore in MONSTER free agency crop… https://www.afl.com.au/news/542061

If Cripps leaves it will be for a big money deal at the Eagles or a HUGE money deal at Freo.

I would love Kelly. That's the dream.

Merrett more realistic and I think would be a great addition.

Not sure if Bing will move with the cash on offer at the Suns. If they have a half decent year he could stick around to be part of that group as the push for finals for the first time. Throw 2x first rounders to the Suns for Bing + 2nd/player (Brodie?) coming back and see what happens I guess?

saint_

Club Legend
May 6, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hopefully we sign up Butler, Clark, Coffield, Membrey & Wilkie ASAP.. In fact we have a lot of quality players out of contract this year. I assume both Ross and Billings will want to play well due it being a contract year. Both had career best years when they were out of contract, so hopefully it bodes well for us this year.

I think key position is more a priority than spending big on another midfielder.

We are going to need ready to go Ryder and Carlisle/Frawley replacements.

I've said it half heartedly a couple of times but if Melbourne crash and are bottom 6 then I would throw silly money at Max Gawn.

I don't think he is the sort of guy to walk out on the Dees while he is Captain but a fit a firing Gawn would put us top of the ladder instantly.

Sep 27, 2012
Behind You
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
I think key position is more a priority than spending big on another midfielder.

We are going to need ready to go Ryder and Carlisle/Frawley replacements.
Reckon someone mentioned somewhere else we were chatting with Fischer McAsey from Adelaide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 2, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
I've said it half heartedly a couple of times but if Melbourne crash and are bottom 6 then I would throw silly money at Max Gawn.

I don't think he is the sort of guy to walk out on the Dees while he is Captain but a fit a firing Gawn would put us top of the ladder instantly.
I cant see Gawn leaving Melbourne at all, but him and Marshall together would be a great combo.

Sep 27, 2012
Behind You
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
Would be a good get. Adelaide would want a first rounder at least considering he was pick 6 two years ago.
Yeah. Send them this years first and second with a third coming back.
Can still use 2022 and 2023 first rounders on Bing in 2022

Sep 27, 2012
Behind You
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
Article on the AFL site today lists Oscar Clavarino as a Free Agent in 2021. How can that actually be? Its his fourth season.
Anyone who has been delisted at some point whether re-rookied or not are deemed as a FA.
Hence Membrey is as well

ESSENDON'S star free agent Zach Merrett will assess the club's direction before making a decision on his future after rivals pursued him last off-season.

The Bombers have been keen to lock in Merrett for some time, with the club expressing their desire to sign the 2017 All-Australian to a long-term deal last year.

The gun midfielder is understood to have set no timeline on his contract talks with the club and plans on making an informed decision, with Merrett to see how the new-look Bombers take shape.

Article on the AFL site today lists Oscar Clavarino as a Free Agent in 2021. How can that actually be? Its his fourth season.
Time for you to pull the finger out Oscar , i have been sticking up for you for four years but the time is now lad

Aug 28, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Coventry City
ESSENDON'S star free agent Zach Merrett will assess the club's direction before making a decision on his future after rivals pursued him last off-season.

The Bombers have been keen to lock in Merrett for some time, with the club expressing their desire to sign the 2017 All-Australian to a long-term deal last year.

The gun midfielder is understood to have set no timeline on his contract talks with the club and plans on making an informed decision, with Merrett to see how the new-look Bombers take shape.

So basically, if the Bombers are s**t again this year he’s out lol.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back