2022/3 NBA Week 4: Election Week.

Remove this Banner Ad

The rockets are very young and don’t have anyone that can run an offense properly yet, does him no favours
Agree bit early to label him Thabeet but its not encouraging.

It is especially entertaining when a number 3 pick openly complains about not being number one (a point to prove) and then watches the number 1 pile on over 20ppg to start the season.

Last edited:
I don't like blatant tanking either, which is just as bad, such as Philly and their trust the process crap.

Could live with OKC winning the lotto this season, if they keep playing with the same hustle and effort for the rest of the season.
Wait OKC is doing the exact same thing Philly did, constantly sitting players late makes it worse if anything. I’ll also mention Ainge is pretty famous for bottoming out in his time at Boston.

I’m okay with teams trading out players to be bad and cash in, it’s the only way for small markets to compete. Draft generational players. The only time I have an issue with it is when when they are pressuring coaches/players to lose.

As long as on game day the people on the court are trying than I am totally okay with front offices prioritising the future

I wonder how many more games a season Embiid would play if he didn’t launch into defenders at bizarre angles and fall to the ground to draw a whistle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back