Brownlow 2022 Brownlow Medal Discussion - Congrats Patrick Cripps!

Who will be the 2022 Brownlow Medalist?

• Touk Miller

Votes: 33 16.8%
  • Andrew Brayshaw

Votes: 38 19.4%
  • Clayton Oliver

Votes: 36 18.4%
  • Patrick Cripps

Votes: 37 18.9%
  • Lachie Neale

Votes: 41 20.9%
  • Christian Petracca

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Dion Prestia

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Connor Rozee

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Sam Walsh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeremy Cameron

Votes: 5 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought it was funny that Laird couldn't get any votes all season for getting 40 touches in losses and Cripps got a decisive three against them when Adelaide won by plenty.

Cripps seems like a really nice lad and am happy for him. Definitely should've been ineligible though.

how bad were the goal and marks of the year this year. Draper was just an above average goal and the port guy only barely marked it.

Couldn't believe how shite the top 3 goals were. I thought they were the first 3 of 15 to show...

Missed the marks

honestly though guys, does anyone really respect this award anymore. It means next to nothing. I mean Ollie bloody Wines won it last year with record breaking votes. Nek mennit, not a top 50 player in the game.
It means everything. Free ticket for life to the AFL's best piss up of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That speech from Cripps was more boring than a Simon Goodwin presser.

Congratulations to a very worthy winner. An absolute champion on and off the field.

He literally killed somebody. We will find justice for Ah Chee.

I'm going to start an online petition to get this overturned.

How the **** can the AFL get away with this?

The footage is clear that Cripps should have got 2 weeks minimum. I'll lodge a Freedom of Information request and get to the bottom of this. AFL is corrupt.

FFS. Stand up to the tyranny.

Back