Brownlow 2022 Brownlow Medal Discussion - Congrats Patrick Cripps!

Who will be the 2022 Brownlow Medalist?

• Touk Miller

Votes: 33 16.8%
  • Andrew Brayshaw

Votes: 38 19.4%
  • Clayton Oliver

Votes: 36 18.4%
  • Patrick Cripps

Votes: 37 18.9%
  • Lachie Neale

Votes: 41 20.9%
  • Christian Petracca

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Dion Prestia

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Connor Rozee

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Sam Walsh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeremy Cameron

Votes: 5 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

FFS Nathan Brown was telling me all night Andy Brayshaw couldn't lose, its beans on toast for me.

I'm going to start an online petition to get this overturned.

How the * can the AFL get away with this?

The footage is clear that Cripps should have got 2 weeks minimum. I'll lodge a Freedom of Information request and get to the bottom of this. AFL is corrupt.

FFS. Stand up to the tyranny.
Dude, who cares. it's just the Brownlow medal. Does anyone care about it? It means little.

FFS Nathan Brown was telling me all night Andy Brayshaw couldn't lose, its beans on toast for me.
I have $80 in an old TAB account. Should have whacked it on Crippa. The man has never ever let me down.

Cripps rd 1 had 30, 8 clearances, 11i50s and 3 goals and got 1. So there goes that argument
That is an injustice! We must picket AFL House!

Imagine being a pies fan right now, bundled out of the finals and then find out you gift wrapped a Carlton Brownlow medal. They were already getting upset today about our salary cap this will flip a few over the edge no doubt.
Such a great point - I’m sure they’re really hurting right now!

They missed out on making this years GF by 1 point but they don’t have a Brownlow medallist that’s never played in a final like you guys do!

VFL looking after their mob. It was Carlton's time to win something.

Next year I expect Saints to win a few awards.

What a disgrace. Pathetic organisation. What away to leave a legacy Gil you flog. Corrupt.

ASTERICKS

I'll spend the rest of my days editing the AFL Brownlow medallist wiki page to show that Neale deserved this win.

Pathetic from the AFL.

Hope Cripps thanks his lawyers. Turning this s**t off. What a tosser.

He will know for the rest of his days this was a tainted Brownlow.

ASTERICKS

I'll spend the rest of my days editing the AFL Brownlow medallist wiki page to show that Neale deserved this win.

Pathetic from the AFL.

He should graciously not accept the award if he had any character. He knows he doesn't deserve it.

Now point to the part of the doll where Patrick Cripps hurt you/stole your money?

The footage is clear that Cripps should have got 2 weeks minimum. I'll lodge a Freedom of Information request and get to the bottom of this. AFL is corrupt.

Braxton Family Values Drama GIF by WE tv

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will start a poll.

I turned the telecast on at about Round 15 and as soon as I saw Cripps' mum sitting next to him, I knew he was a serious chance. CH7 and/or the AFL always have some sort of "random" person as a guest or many interviews with someone associated with the eventual winner, its seems kinda odd at the time but after they win it always seems really obvious.

Harry's Mum

Brayshaw had 25 and kicked 2 goals in the last round. Cripps would've got 6 votes for that.

Yet he got 1 vote for 30 and 3 goals in round 1.

Rubbish. He had a number of stat padding games this year and R23 was one of them.

Dozens of handballs and a dozen clanger kicks isnt a good game.
The best comparison Collingwood player (from a statistical perspective) was Scott Pendlebury who had 9 less disposals than Cripps, 5 less clearances, 17 less contested possessions, 5 less i50s and 1 more tackle. Ginnivan was the only player on the ground. It's hard to mark an argument for any other player to deprive him of the 3 votes, let alone the 2 votes to draw with Neale.

honestly though guys, does anyone really respect this award anymore. It means next to nothing. I mean Ollie bloody Wines won it last year with record breaking votes. Nek mennit, not a top 50 player in the game.
Didn't realise you had votes deducted if you don't play well the following year.
Maybe the Dee's should give their flag back because they weren't as good this year.

I have $80 in an old TAB account. Should have whacked it on Crippa. The man has never ever let me down.

It might be less emotionally taxing to just support Patrick Cripps instead of Carlton.

Back