List Mgmt. 2022 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals: Kinnear & Dalrymple - we march to no drum but our own!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

375x500.58823.jpg

I'm hopeful on anyone we draft. If he (HHK) can play tall and small up forward, that's a bonus, gives us some flexibility (if he makes it, maybe we only need the two talls plus he and Heeney). Or if we send him down back, medium options is an area we did need to look into long term, can push others up.

That said, the club making me wait longer on that KPD.

twitches

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally, I think he should have been a defender.
Great intercept mark.
Good spoiler.
Mobile.
Good on the ground.

Terrible kick for goal …
A solid player. 167 games. Mostly best 22.
Would have been more except for the soft tissue injuries that bedevilled his brother and himself.
This year he has played some good footy. Not great, but good.
Lots have said "this is his last year" but is it? He sure has been handy depth! Amartey hasn't caught up.to him yet, though he is going OK.
Maybe one more if he stays fit?

Not a 2022 question as such but I was thinking about it just now and can anyone name a player that we traded either to or from Fremantle? I am struggling to think of any player that has gone from Fremantle to Sydney or vis versa and thought I might be forgetting someone obvious.

Not a 2022 question as such but I was thinking about it just now and can anyone name a player that we traded either to or from Fremantle? I am struggling to think of any player that has gone from Fremantle to Sydney or vis versa and thought I might be forgetting someone obvious.

Troy Cook

Would personally not want a general forward at pick 2.
I would hope we're safe from having pick 2. But also "Upstaging teammate and pick one contender Will Ashcroft, Sheezel secured team highs of 37 disposals and 19 contested possessions to go with nine marks, seven tackles, six clearances, seven inside 50s and three score assists in a dominant display."

I would hope we're safe from having pick 2. But also "Upstaging teammate and pick one contender Will Ashcroft, Sheezel secured team highs of 37 disposals and 19 contested possessions to go with nine marks, seven tackles, six clearances, seven inside 50s and three score assists in a dominant display."

Seems a deep draft plenty of mids but there are a few defenders

Way too early, but good to see there's a few KPPs around the back half of the first round. If King or anyone else looks like attracting a 2nd round bid (don't think anyone is looking like a 1st at this stage), I'd be happy to dip into next year's 2nd or 3rd round to get extra points, rather than scaling one of this year's firsts back down the order to make sure we have enough. Get 2 good talents in the mid-late 1st round, and a couple of academy products if good enough. Any remaining needs look at a mature ager in 4th round or rookie draft.

As with last year, I don't particularly care where, but simply have to get in a KPD somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back