Official Club Stuff 2022 Membership Tally - * 88,776 Final Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

We used to get the service of a pretty graph…now I have to work to find out

18th Feb 2021 - 69797
Posted 18th Feb 2022 - 67928

So 1870 down on last year….not as many free memberships given out as everyone thought
Or, it’s done it’s job and created thousands of ongoing members….who woulda thunk it, even after yet another disappointing season

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Don’t think there are free M/ships this year.

There’s not, was making comment that last years numbers of freebies were either well overstated by some on here or they’ve converted a lot of fans to members by continuing on the freebie from last year.
I believe it’s the second point which is exactly what they were intended to do…but there are many chicken littles around here

I thought that free memberships didn't count towards the tally?

Also, I assume the free membership meant that you agreed to opt in to an auto renew membership this year?

There’s not, was making comment that last years numbers of freebies were either well overstated by some on here or they’ve converted a lot of fans to members by continuing on the freebie from last year.
I believe it’s the second point which is exactly what they were intended to do…but there are many chicken littles around here

Could it be that a new CEO, coaching staff and a couple of good pick ups have generated more hope? Why does it all have to be related to our free memberships converting to members?

Could it be that a new CEO, coaching staff and a couple of good pick ups have generated more hope? Why does it all have to be related to our free memberships converting to members?
Agree with yr comments all pertinent , there’s definitely a fresh enthusiasm & positivism about the joint.
We’re in profit , not relying on AFL , upgrading of Princess Park facilities progressing well, altogether the changes are having a positive impact.
Tangible on field results are coming 2022 will be a watershed year for CFC more wins for certain.
We’ll be satisfied by seasons end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is the club above me on your speed dial?

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

An extra 10k + on the membership database would have done way more than trying to convert passive supporters they know nothing about after yet another inept season last year. Probably the most disappointing season in 10 years after showing some promise in 2020.

The AFL knew last season would have been heavily impacted by covid and we used an opportunity to build the database significantly, was a very smart decision that cost very little

An extra 10k + on the membership database would have done way more than trying to convert passive supporters they know nothing about after yet another inept season last year. Probably the most disappointing season in 10 years after showing some promise in 2020.

The AFL knew last season would have been heavily impacted by covid and we used an opportunity to build the database significantly, was a very smart decision that cost very little

Those free memberships were an effort to convert passive supporters, or in some cases, non-supporters. Not much different than seeking a mailing list.

I had nobody to give mine to so I didn't. I thought about my partner who hates sport or my adult daughter who would never sign up again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back