Autopsy 2022 Round 10 - GWS Giants v West Coast Eagles, 2.10 pm Sunday 22 May @ Giants Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL Squad just named, out of the new emergencies listed yesterday only player not listed is Stein

Would be odds on at the moment to be med.sub but who knows with the week we've had with team changes, will most likely watch some of the 2's today

I have to say, I have little confidence that we'll win today. Too tall forward/wing & medi-sub, but not tall enough in defence (where it's actually required). Plus all the injury & illness outs; we look like a patchwork quilt.

Hope I'm wrong.
8 goal win :)

VFL Squad just named, out of the new emergencies listed yesterday only player not listed is Stein

Would be odds on at the moment to be med.sub but who knows with the week we've had with team changes, will most likely watch some of the 2's today

Briggs neither playing VFL nor listed as an AFL emergency?

Was he caught by illness or is this just standard back-up in case Flynn is a late out?

I know it’s been jokes about, but we really could do with Mummy in the Ruck in the VFL right now.

The lack of a Ruck is killing the VFL team structure.

Update - VFL commentator just said Briggs “might be a chance for the AFL today”.

Hmmm.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Greater Western Sydney v West Coast at Giants Stadium, 2.10pm AEST

NO LATE CHANGES

MEDICAL SUBS
Greater Western Sydney:
Jake Stein
West Coast: Brady Hough

Team needs to come out hard and fast in the 1st quarter and show some spirit if they want to get the win

Not sure that will happen though with the way the team has been playing and battle of 2 bottom 4 teams I think the Eagles will have the mental strength to get over in this

Lose this and it could be bottom 2 for the Giants

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back