Game Day 2022 SC Round 1 - Let's Get Ready To Ramble

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's that time of the year where we're about to hit crazy season on the board.

In order to keep some order around the place, I've locked all threads except the standard ones that we have during the season - refer #5. Will leave the rate my preseason thread going until final lockout.

Any new threads that don't fit in to the standard structure will likely end up merged with either an existing suitable thread, or the General Chat thread as a catch-all.

Good luck to everyone - this is one of the toughest years to pick a starting side that I can remember.

How ******* good is the big red steam train! He cannot be stopped!

88583E2F-3C33-49C0-80A6-406362941F77.gif

Even Mitchy McLovin did his best impersonation of Hercules

6347A536-F038-44D3-ACEF-0E15C0871F91.gif

But the icing on the cake was the fact that none of my opponents even bothered to turn up this week! Not even one!

A26FF229-AEC6-42EA-98AB-7513E1D1C734.jpeg

This game is too *en easy.

Unfortunately, my team is cooked.

F0621C0F-9E43-43C5-B947-78664AB3E135.gif

20k finish incoming.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How ******* good is the big red steam train! He cannot be stopped!

View attachment 1350293

Even Mitchy McLovin did his best impersonation of Hercules

View attachment 1350294

But the icing on the cake was the fact that none of my opponents even bothered to turn up this week! Not even one!

View attachment 1350295

This game is too fu**en easy.

Unfortunately, my team is cooked.

View attachment 1350301

20k finish incoming.

That last one is definitely a “Steele and Ridley out, Lipinski and Hewett in, $300k for corrections in R3” (or similar) R2 trade

Didn't take any of Rowell, Cripps, Hewett so from Thursday felt like I was going to be behind the 8 ball for round 1.

Main issue is Bont with absolute horse s**t mid rookies. See whether he gets up to play, if he's not I'm reluctant to take a 40 from Macdonald with uncertainty around Bonts return when Rowell is primed and can take cash into the upgrade season

It's such a bad team too. No Rachele, no JHF, Krueger???? Draper????? McGrath (actually might be a great pod Ngl)
I’d say Krueger was a loop chasing Tracs points, but what a weird expensive af loop. Same with SternDicker, would’ve been added after the Saints game for Hayes’ juicy score. FWD line is actually decent.

I’d say Krueger was a loop chasing Tracs points, but what a weird expensive af loop. Same with SternDicker, would’ve been added after the Saints game for Hayes’ juicy score. FWD line is actually decent.
3 loops will kill them, but they really have nailed their premos. Perfect bar Ridley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back