List Mgmt. 2022 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is about right.

Maybe a future 3rd rounder with a future 4th coming back and we pick up 100% of his salary. I could see him filling a role on the wing and if we are somehow competing in 3 years time he might still be of use. Anyone know why the Saints have stopped playing him on a wing?
End of the day, we'd be paying Brad Hill $900,000.

And that is absurd.

No we spread it over 3 years $600,000
I said it in the Clarko thread but we take his contract and their first rounder for our 7th rounder. We could go as low as a fifth rounder (73) i spose.

They have 9 and 27. 27 is too late to be of any use this year but 18-20 would be okay I spose, if they could get it.

Its a million bucks a year ffs.

I don't know how much Hill is on, but i heard 900k, if that's the case st kilda need to pay 400k of it.
even a salary dump I'm not keen on, some of our players will already be pissed off that we brought in players like Polec and Corr on big cash yet they are not getting their own payday.

if i'm CZ and i haven't been given what i want money wise and Hill comes in, im packing my bags.

We'd be potentially paying a 29yr old 500k+ when it could be used to secure someone else.
Doesn't seem like great business to me but I'm not a recruitment manager.
Basically paying to cover st kilda's mistakes.

Last edited:
No we spread it over 3 years $600,000
Even $600,000 is absurd. *, anything over about $200k is crazy.

If you haven't noticed, we have a fairly big chunk of our list who are young and will be getting pay rises in their next contract.

Why in God's name are we talking about salary dumps?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Totally agree, he is an integral part of this rebuild and our fwd line... one more tall and a small and it's looking ok up there... can't be letting him go. Surely his uncertainty is just awaiting for coach decision

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
where's De Goey's contract at.....somewhat similar type of forwards mid size mobile physically impactful (when de goey is playing forward).. .... that would be interesting what collingwood do in that space, has his value been impacted by the off field stuff and perceived baggage??? You would think any potential suitor would be considering CZ vs degoey and weighing up relative value. I wouldn't be surprised to see collingwood make a play for Cam if they offload De goey.

In: Hill, 9, future 1st (Stk)
Out: 1, future 3rd

Go Away GIF

Hill thing sounds a bit like media putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5. Wouldn’t put any credence in the rumour for now.

I posted this on the other thread we may as well try and get Polec fit. Same age and exactly the same player. Compare their stats from a few years ago when Polec was fit nearly identical.

Hill is one of the most overpaid players in the league.

Right next to Hanneberry and Brad Crouch.

Funnily enough, they all play for the same team.
Yep. Make the Aints eat every stupid contract they have dealt

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

it would be Hill for a token late pick in the 60s if we were to pick up majority of his contract
They should send us a pick Gold Coast style for that salary dump. Hill and their 2nd pick and we cover his entire wage. 900k a year for 2 years, that's a lot of coin

They should send us a pick Gold Coast style for that salary dump. Hill and their 2nd pick and we cover his entire wage. 900k a year for 2 years, that's a lot of coin
No their second pick is 27. We want higher than that, 15 - 22 I reckon. We need someone else for him to kick to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back