Strategy 2023 Fantasy Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
TedDougChris whats with the news hunter is looking for a fresh start? No Dunks/Hunter could make me excited for bulldogs players

Apparently Hunter is looking for a fresh start. This exclusive is brought to you by the AFL Media....

(actual information may or may not follow...)

With Hunter going out, would that mean a Macrae would be a chance to go to the wing?
Macrae head tilt incoming in 3 2 1

Apparently Hunter is looking for a fresh start. This exclusive is brought to you by the AFL Media....

(actual information may or may not follow...)
Would mean you are light on for mids now with no Dunkley/Hunter

So in other words they have picked a player on the outer and gone he wants a trade

Would mean you are light on for mids now with no Dunkley/Hunter

So in other words they have picked a player on the outer and gone he wants a trade

Rumour has it - he's had a few issues in the past few years and people are a little bit concerned he's not 100% committed to everything. He is on a high salary, with marginal output this year and a few glaring issues - like not being able to hit the broad side of a barn by foot.

The issue we have - is he is clearly our best winger - and we don't have another.

In terms of mids - I'd be hoping that Bont, Bailey, Libba, Macrae, Treloar - plus one or two others - carry the bulk of the load.

Some discussion about switching a Dale/Daniel type up the ground from defence - to improve delivery to our forwards. But obviously too early to tell yet....

Don’t think JDG leaves. Reckon they’ll cave and remove the clauses and he will be free to go Bali mid year 🤣
cant resist episode 16 GIF

Rumour has it - he's had a few issues in the past few years and people are a little bit concerned he's not 100% committed to everything. He is on a high salary, with marginal output this year and a few glaring issues - like not being able to hit the broad side of a barn by foot.

The issue we have - is he is clearly our best winger - and we don't have another.

In terms of mids - I'd be hoping that Bont, Bailey, Libba, Macrae, Treloar - plus one or two others - carry the bulk of the load.

Some discussion about switching a Dale/Daniel type up the ground from defence - to improve delivery to our forwards. But obviously too early to tell yet....
Great news with Dunks and potentially Hunter leaving that there will be a more permanent spot for McComb. You must be thrilled 🤗

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taranto to Richmond for 12 and 19 this year

Only 2 Richmond players have averaged over 100 in 5 years Short and Martin

Will Richmond allow Taranto hunt or will they still play the team first football?

Taranto to Richmond for 12 and 19 this year

Only 2 Richmond players have averaged over 100 in 5 years Short and Martin

Will Richmond allow Taranto hunt or will they still play the team first football?
Taranto will definitely play 80% CBA’s pure inside midfield. Priced at low 90’s isn’t he? I know historically Richmond isn’t a great fantasy scoring team, but Taranto is a Fantasy stud in the right role and he will get that with us. Tbh, I’ll strongly consider him even if he’s mid only. If he’s a forward he’s just about first picked

Soldo number one ruck at GWS wonder how he score

What happens to Flynn Preuss etc

GWS don’t know what to do with ruckmen - so no change to any other year…

Taranto will definitely play 80% CBA’s pure inside midfield. Priced at low 90’s isn’t he? I know historically Richmond isn’t a great fantasy scoring team, but Taranto is a Fantasy stud in the right role and he will get that with us. Tbh, I’ll strongly consider him even if he’s mid only. If he’s a forward he’s just about first picked
Warnie was saying he will have forward status priced at 94

Will be up there with Dunks at F1 F2

Warnie was saying he will have forward status priced at 94

Will be up there with Dunks at F1 F2
Yeah I think he will as well. And yeah, 94 is juicy. I think he’s 10 unders tbh. I’ll go as far to say he will be a captain option next season. He’ll never be tagged and will get his high scoring role back permanently at Richmond

Yeah I think he will as well. And yeah, 94 is juicy. I think he’s 10 unders tbh. I’ll go as far to say he will be a captain option next season. He’ll never be tagged and will get his high scoring role back permanently at Richmond
Im locking him in should play 22 games and hopefully can rotate forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back