MRP / Trib. 2023 MRP Lotto

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen-Shot-2023-05-14-at-7.03.55-pm.png

Broken bone in the face, nothing to see here. Zurharr is too rough though what a naughty boy.

Lol they taking the piss fining zurhaar for a bump in play

But letting Jonas walk free
Was that the bump at the edge of the square? FM swinging, it was a hip and shoulder to his hip and shoulder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate carrying on when things don’t go our way but for the AFL to launch a crusade on tackling and bumping like they have this year under the guise of ‘player welfare’, then to allow someone to walk free despite breaking another players jaw is nothing short of disgraceful. Not surprising in the least.

I've lost all faith in the afl about actually caring for player welfare.
Sadly now Jonas will be laughing all the way to the bank about how he can get away with anything.

I've lost all faith in the afl about actually caring for player welfare.
No they just don’t give a s**t about us. Corr’s report a love tap but it could have broken his jaw. So has someone bumped Cam and actually fractured it off the ball and nothing has happened? What more proof do people need.

How has Jonas got off? He chose to bump, made no attempt to tackle and Zurhaar has a fractured jaw? What am I missing here??
The Michael Christian multiplier, the anti North multiplier and it was only that ruffian CZ who is quite most deserving multiplier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back