MRP / Trib. 2023 MRP Lotto

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason cox has to get a week then did the same as corr

First quarter. Hits zurhaars chin with the top of his shoulder. Footage doesn't look that bad, but given he elected to bump it doesn't make much sense that he isn't suspended. Careless, high contact, medium impact ...
Does choosing to bump change Careless to Reckless or even Deliberate? What was the outcome for Logue again?

If they've chosen to fine that, the only logical reasoning is they went out of their way to try and find something to try and dissuade players from going him.

Absolutely fair bump and there was no remonstration from any port player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazingly, Corr's charge the only one graded deliberate, and so a suspension, was this similar to the one Gold Coast's Ballard succesfully appealed ?

That's the new rules and why simpkin got a week for the jumper punch. Any punch is deliberate. If they deem its high contact and low impact, it's a week ...

Bit irked about the Zurharr situation tbh. He does no damage with a fairly regulation bump that slips high and gets fined (FYI I'm not annoyed by that), but gets sent in for scans for the same thing happening to him and it's not even looked at. Bit of a ??? moment.

Shoutout to channel 9 calling it a collision :rolleyes:

If they've chosen to fine that, the only logical reasoning is they went out of their way to try and find something to try and dissuade players from going him.

Absolutely fair bump and there was no remonstration from any port player.
Look, if that's reportable then the Jonas bump on CZ has to be reportable and to a higher degree of culpability. The MRO surely cannot have this and not the Jonas one and be considered to be even handed.

Bit irked about the Zurharr situation tbh. He does no damage with a fairly regulation bump that slips high and gets fined (FYI I'm not annoyed by that), but gets sent in for scans for the same thing happening to him and it's not even looked at. Bit of a ??? moment.

Shoutout to channel 9 calling it a collision :rolleyes:
It is a collisison and it looks like JHFs head impacts Zurhaar's cheek.

His eyes are on the ball the entire time and because he watches and follows the ball with his eyes it looks like he doesn't see NCJs head at all.

That's a joke. I'd challenge if I was him.

It is a collisison and it looks like JHFs head impacts Zurhaar's cheek.

His eyes are on the ball the entire time and because he watches and follows the ball with his eyes it looks like he doesn't see NCJs head at all.

That's a joke. I'd challenge if I was him.
Other way around ferbs, I was talking about the hit Zurharr took from Jonas.

Other way around ferbs, I was talking about the hit Zurharr took from Jonas.
Okay. What i said still stands I reckon. CZ and HF just run flat out and collide with each other. Frankly that incident with JHF is barely even a bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back