Autopsy 2023 Scratch Match v Essendon @ Austworld Centre Oval (Thurs, 23 Feb, 4:00pm AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you tried using a VPN. That is what I did in the USA last year to watch Kayo?
Looked at that but got this response and they're only scratch matches so not too fussed.....and I have watchAFL for when the Pre-season games start

Can I watch Kayo outside of Australia?

Although Kayo is an Australian brand that shows sporting content from all over the world, due to licensing rights with our global partners, you have to be in Australia to watch sports on Kayo.

No Weller, Ellis or Powell..... incoming Charlie Constable Preseason Hype

Looked at that but got this response and they're only scratch matches so not too fussed.....and I have watchAFL for when the Pre-season games start

Can I watch Kayo outside of Australia?

Although Kayo is an Australian brand that shows sporting content from all over the world, due to licensing rights with our global partners, you have to be in Australia to watch sports on Kayo.

What you can do is download u3 tools on your computer plug your phone in and change location to Australia then watch or stream on your phone from kayo

Keen to see Constable do well, but wonder how long he holds his spot when Powell and Weller come back and with Long locked into a spot down there.

Keen to see Constable do well, but wonder how long he holds his spot when Powell and Weller come back and with Long locked into a spot down there.
To be seen I guess.

I’ve got to say I’ve never been blown away with his kicking that I recall so for the news that he is a ‘great kick’ seems a bit surprising.

I think he could make good decisions and read the play.

I agree, you would imagine Weller gives more dash, seems like they want to play powell further up the ground - played a bit of wing last year.

To be seen I guess.

I’ve got to say I’ve never been blown away with his kicking that I recall so for the news that he is a ‘great kick’ seems a bit surprising.

I think he could make good decisions and read the play.

I agree, you would imagine Weller gives more dash, seems like they want to play powell further up the ground - played a bit of wing last year.
Powell and Weller were rotating a bit wing/ half back before they both went down and it looked quite dangerous. Those 2 fit are locks, think constable would be fighting farrar for that last spot. Could maybe throw Andrew into that mix also.

Powell and Weller were rotating a bit wing/ half back before they both went down and it looked quite dangerous. Those 2 fit are locks, think constable would be fighting farrar for that last spot. Could maybe throw Andrew into that mix also.

I agree, but I’d have Farrer and possibly Constable over Long. We’ll see how Constable goes. I see very little difference between Long and Lemmons.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So we're arguably going to be missing our best mid and best forward for this game with neither Touk or King set to play. Not the end of the world since we have genuine depth in those areas now but it will be interesting to see how our boys adjust.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going off watching the intraclub on Friday I’d pick long over lemmens straight up
Lemmens was good that one time where he shut down Dusty & Kmart Dusty but not much in between

SUNS fans will get their first look at new recruits Ben Long and Tom Berry in the red and gold, alongside Connor Blakely, Jake Stein and Brodie McLaughlin.

It will also be the first hit-out for Gold Coast’s pick 6 Bailey Humphrey and Northern Territory SUNS Academy product Lloyd Johnston.

Missing from action will be Ben King, Touk Miller and Brandon Ellis – with all three preparing to be available for Round 1.

Connor Budarick and Lachie Weller are both unavailable as they continue their ACL recoveries.

Mac Andrew will miss the match through suspension while Sam Collins, Sean Lemmens, Jed Anderson and Malcolm Rosas Jnr have all been managed.

Entry is free for the match which will consist of 6x 25-minute periods with no time on.

The match will also be broadcast live on Kayo.

Gold Coast SUNS squad v Essendon

1. Mabior Chol
2. Rory Atkins
3. Sam Flanders
5. Alex Davies
6. Alex Sexton
7. Nick Holman
8. Brayden Fiorini
9. Ben Ainsworth
10. Charlie Ballard
12. Sam Day
13. Jack Lukosius
15. Noah Anderson
16. Tom Berry
18. Matt Rowell
19. Bailey Humphrey
20. Jeremy Sharp
21. James Tsitas
22. Ben Long
24. David Swallow
26. Connor Blakely
28. Jarrod Witts
29. Chris Burgess
30. Levi Casboult
32. Bodhi Uwland
33. Charlie Constable
36. Elijah Hollands
37. Oskar Faulkhead
38. Lloyd Johnston
40. Joel Jeffrey
42. Jake Stein
43. Brodie McLaughlin
44. Darcy Macpherson
45. Sandy Brock
46. Caleb Graham
47. Hewago Oea
49. Ned Moyle
50. Jy Farrar

Pre-seasons games + 2 games I’m pretty sure.
It’s weird, phrasing from various sources says ‘2 matches’ or ‘first 2 games of AFL season’

Just contrasting with ginnivan where they came out saying 4 match suspension. Which they’ve identified as 2 preseason and 2 regular season matches.

So the A team could look something like
Dmac Graham constable
Long Ballard farrar
Sharp Anderson hollands
Ainsworth Lukosius holman
Chol casboult Jeffery
Witts Rowell Flanders
Swallow Davies Humphrey blakely berry

So the A team could look something like
Dmac Graham constable
Long Ballard farrar
Sharp Anderson hollands
Ainsworth Lukosius holman
Chol casboult Jeffery
Witts Rowell Flanders
Swallow Davies Humphrey blakely berry
I was gobsmacked you were going without Collins and choosing DMac as first choice back pocket..
then scrolled up to see the squad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back