Autopsy 2023 Scratch Match v Essendon @ Austworld Centre Oval (Thurs, 23 Feb, 4:00pm AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

This is how I'd do it.

Period 1 - 3
Stein Graham Long
Farrar Ballard Constable
Sharp Fiorini Hollands
Ainsworth Chol Lukosius
Jeffrey Casboult Holman

Witts Anderson Rowell
Swallow Sexton Davies Flanders

Period 4
Stein Graham Long
DMac Ballard Constable
Sharp Fiorini Atkins
Oea Chol Lukosius
Jeffrey Burgess Sexton

Moyle Davies Flanders
Humphrey Blakely Atkins Berry

Period 5 - 6
Stein Graham Uwland
DMac Brock Johnston
Faulkhead Blakely Atkins
Oea Mclaughlin Humphrey
Day Burgess Berry

Moyle Davies Tsitas
Anyone that still wants a run..

This is how I'd do it.

Period 1 - 3
Stein Graham Long
Farrar Ballard Constable
Sharp Fiorini Hollands
Ainsworth Chol Lukosius
Jeffrey Casboult Holman

Witts Anderson Rowell
Swallow Sexton Davies Flanders

Period 4
Stein Graham Long
DMac Ballard Constable
Sharp Fiorini Atkins
Oea Chol Lukosius
Jeffrey Burgess Sexton

Moyle Davies Flanders
Humphrey Blakely Atkins Berry

Period 5 - 6
Stein Graham Uwland
DMac Brock Johnston
Faulkhead Blakely Atkins
Oea Mclaughlin Humphrey
Day Burgess Berry

Moyle Davies Tsitas
Anyone that still wants a run..
I can't see Stein starting. Macpherson it is :)

We are going to miss Collins. And we need Casboult up forward without, King. Peter Wright could do some damage playing on Graham.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

To be seen I guess.

I’ve got to say I’ve never been blown away with his kicking that I recall so for the news that he is a ‘great kick’ seems a bit surprising.

I think he could make good decisions and read the play.

I agree, you would imagine Weller gives more dash, seems like they want to play powell further up the ground - played a bit of wing last year.
My opinion of his kicking is that he hits targets reliably but I wouldn’t say he’s a great kick.

I'm looking for to seeing: Jeffrey, Lukosius, Flanders, Constable, Hollands, Long, and Davies. I'm interested in where the coaches see each of them fitting in the team.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Very keen to see Bailey Humphrey, Lloyd Johnston and Bodhi Uwland for the first time, see how Ben Long and Tom Berry have integrated into the team and what they add. Improvement from Flanders, Hollands, Lukosius, Davies, Moyle, a fit Joel Jeffrey, and if the hype around Constable at halfback is real?
From a team perspective I want to see improvement in our delivery into the forward line, how our small forward brigade go, and if we’ve continued to up our attack on the man and ball.
Disappointing to have to wait a bit longer to see Kingy back out there but still plenty to look forward to even if it is just match sim. Essendon seem to have slightly fewer outs than us?

Heads up! I was just told that half the back car park has been taken over by the Harry Styles concert load in etc so parking could be an issue....and it's always a pain trying to get out after the matches on that back oval! Plan accordingly.

I'll be over with some members getting shots for 2023 media / comms but might poke my head over to the oval if its up the Austworld Centre way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What you can do is download u3 tools on your computer plug your phone in and change location to Australia then watch or stream on your phone from kayo
I have a subscription to "watchAFL.com" included in my Suns membership, and they have given no indication that they were showing the scratchies, only next week's pre-season games.
I have just logged in to check it out and they are showing both games today from 1pm our time...hallelujah!
All is now well in The Land of Smiles...:)

Hopefully no major injuries, keen to see the new toys

I have a subscription to "watchAFL.com" included in my Suns membership, and they have given no indication that they were showing the scratchies, only next week's pre-season games.
I have just logged in to check it out and they are showing both games today from 1pm our time...hallelujah!
All is now well in The Land of Smiles...:)
Only showing Haw v Geel live........1 hr highlights of Suns game at 5pm (Thai time) tonight :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back