List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management Thread II - Goldy&Bucket➡️✅/'24 EoFR & #44➡️Stephens&#25✅/#21&#25➡️Fisher&#17✅/'24 EoFR➡️#18✅

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Shinboners!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

No ooc really that we would want though? Brady didn't look like a man concerned, maybe we have shaken a signed defender free

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
In 25 years I am yet to see Rawlings look concerned on or off the field and was stunned to see he actually smiles this morning

Need a lot of movement this trade period to cover off our defence.

Ziebel:
488 disposals at 81.8% DE

McKay:
232 disposals at 84.1% DE

Logue:
187 disposals at 80.2% DE

Ziebel's weight of numbers is going to take some replacing. McKays DE shocked me to be fair

Bonar needs to have a breakout year and take Ziebel's defensive spot by the throat.

Draft combine year he had the highest vertical leap, 2nd fastest 20m sprint, 10th in the agility run & 5th in the goal kicking test (25/30). So he has (or had) elite attributes.

Bonar needs to have a breakout year and take Ziebel's defensive spot by the throat.
I love the wishful thinking and I get you're trying to be positive. Ziebell was a pretty elite kick though most of the time and a very good decision maker. Bonar is neither of those things and I hope he gets delisted.

Need a lot of movement this trade period to cover off our defence.

Ziebel:
488 disposals at 81.8% DE

McKay:
232 disposals at 84.1% DE

Logue:
187 disposals at 80.2% DE

Ziebel's weight of numbers is going to take some replacing. McKays DE shocked me to be fair

Draft combine year he had the highest vertical leap, 2nd fastest 20m sprint, 10th in the agility run & 5th in the goal kicking test (25/30). So he has (or had) elite attributes.
All athlete, no footy IQ. Our backline is going to be an absolute sight to behold, barring a coaching miracle that somehow masks its shortcomings in the space of a single preseason. What I wouldn't do for a decent lockdown type and a two way key defender

Who says no?

WC out: Pick 1 + Pick 20
WC in: Pick 2 + Pick 3

NM out: Pick 2 + Pick 3 + F1 PP + F1 PP
NM in : Pick 1 + Pick 5

GC out: Pick 5
GC in: Pick 20 + F1 PP + F1 PP

WC and NM don't bid on Walter

North 2023 draft hand: Pick 1, 5, 15, 20

Get some player at pick 5 was going to pick at 3
2x F1 PP become redundant next year

No thanks. I'm more than happy with 2 and 3

I'd also rather our 2 x F1 PP's to net us an extra pick or 2 in this years draft so we can get a good bunch of talls that we can develop to compliment our young midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the projected draft range of the Campo boys?

If its top 10 then Blues F1 should be a target in Fisher trade providing we can increase their points tally for next year.

Would like us to pick up Haynes for a couple of years and draft Curtin. By the time Curtin is ready to really impact, Haynes will have served his purpose and can ride off into the sunset.

With the holes on our list currently, it's very possible we go backwards next year in terms of competitiveness unless we plug some up.

Would like us to pick up Haynes for a couple of years and draft Curtin. By the time Curtin is ready to really impact, Haynes will have served his purpose and can ride off into the sunset.

With the holes on our list currently, it's very possible we go backwards next year in terms of competitiveness unless we plug some up.

I'd swap Curtin for O'Sullivan

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The backline is a mess. There is no way we aren’t bottom 4 with the Corr as our best stopper.

Can paperwork be lodged over the weekend?
Only if they tick the Penhalluriack box at the bottom of the page

frank+in+shop+outfront.jpg

He kicks sideways 20m or long up the line to a contest ...

That's the reason people put too much credit on DE at times as all efficient disposals aren't equal.
It's never to the betterment of the position of play, it's always dish off and make it someone else's problem. I'd have loved to hear the bakes under Pagan/Barassi. Carey/Blight/Baker would have destroyed a backman like McKay.

Twitter link broke:

@CollingwoodFC
has announced the delistings of Trey Ruscoe, Trent Bianco, Tom Wilson, Arlo Draper and Cooper Murley
I’d give ruscoe a go - plays the third tall in defence role and has done it well when given the opportunity.
Just got pushed out by Maynard / Murphy
Can play a role for a few years

Last edited:
Would bris take a future first PP for Darcy Gardiner? Could be a good stop gap for a few years

Who says no?

WC out: Pick 1 + Pick 20
WC in: Pick 2 + Pick 3

NM out: Pick 2 + Pick 3 + F1 PP + F1 PP
NM in : Pick 1 + Pick 5

GC out: Pick 5
GC in: Pick 20 + F1 PP + F1 PP

WC and NM don't bid on Walter

North 2023 draft hand: Pick 1, 5, 15, 20

Get some player at pick 5 was going to pick at 3
2x F1 PP become redundant next year
If we end up with 1 and 5, why should we give out anything more than 2 and 3?

We move up 1 space on one and down 2 on the other. Seems fair to me.

Let the others sort out the rest. Don't be in a rush to give away our picks just because we have a lot of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back