Votes: 28 23.0%
  • A big name comes out of nowhere to us and we rejoice

Votes: 11 9.0%
  • Organic Growth

Votes: 40 32.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If nothing else. That is some work putting that together.

And yet I feel that none of those listed are players we'd be getting.

On CPH2333 using BigFooty.com mobile app
You're doing it wrong, clearly we are getting Papley and Mills and then contracted Melbourne player is Oliver.

Then when that doesn't happen you complain about the list managers.

For what it’s worth, I made this account to totally defuse any rumours of who “Alex“ allegedly is or isn’t.

I’m glad I live rent free in many people heads for close to 10 years. it’s time to move on. I have.

I do still read as the odd tidbit of information does become factual but I have not thought about making an account for close to 3 years. I do enjoy reading the thoughts about the Crows from a few, not many, but a few as they do have quite a bit of passion for the club.

I don’t care if this account gets shut down, blocked or whatever as I won’t be using it anymore, but I DO NOT use or have any Big Footy account and I do not care if anyone believes me or not. You are only wasting your own time.

Enjoy your latte at the square and hope the sand doesn’t get in to many of your private parts.

Enjoy!

S

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For what it’s worth, I made this account to totally defuse any rumours of who “Alex“ allegedly is or isn’t.

I’m glad I live rent free in many people heads for close to 10 years. it’s time to move on. I have.

I do still read as the odd tidbit of information does become factual but I have not thought about making an account for close to 3 years. I do enjoy reading the thoughts about the Crows from a few, not many, but a few as they do have quite a bit of passion for the club.

I don’t care if this account gets shut down, blocked or whatever as I won’t be using it anymore, but I DO NOT use or have any Big Footy account and I do not care if anyone believes me or not. You are only wasting your own time.

Enjoy your latte at the square and hope the sand doesn’t get in to many of your private parts.

Enjoy!

S
Hi mate

If you say TAFKATMS, TAFKATMS, TAFKATMS 3 times in front of a mirror he might show up. :ghost:
No .. Kristof was posting as The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof

He's never hidden it .. I think he blasted his Kristof account when he lost a bet?

Back