AFL Player #21: Dyson Heppell aka Farnsy

Remove this Banner Ad

Target achieved!
There was another fundraiser thing I saw today, it has $37,167,375 pledged with an original target of I think $30,000. The target has been changed few times, the current goal is $40m. edit: didn't realise the link was going to embed lol..

It'll be interesting to see how high this one goes, it's at $64,828 right now after 8 hours, and pledges are rolling in.

Yes, I am firmly convinced that it's the dreads that have stopped Dyson going to the next level as a player.

Those ridiculous dreads have slowed him down for years. Wind drag. It’s a thing. He’s bound to run faster now. Guaranteed.

“In fluid dynamics, the wind drag coefficient commonly denoted as a dimensionless quantity that is used to quantify the drag or resistance of an object in a fluid environment, such as air or water. It is used in the drag equation in which a lower drag coefficient indicates the object will have less aerodynamic or hydrodynamic drag. The drag coefficient is always associated with a particular surface area especially with ridiculously long dreadlocks.“

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is, in an article that mentions several players efforts, like Dayne Beams selling his premiership medal.

they have mentioned in on social media

selling a premiership medal is probably a little more noteworthy then a bloke having an overdue haircut though....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back