Player Watch #29: Will Phillips

Remove this Banner Ad

North have taken 8 picks in the national Draft since we took WiPhi so while what you say is true I am not sure it’s on Will that the problem hasn’t been addressed.

Phillips was the right choice considering the circumstances. Pretty sure there was the worry McDonald would walk back to WA once his contract ended. Seems to be the same worry with Horne-Francis who I believe you guys should trade and get as much possible for him.

North have a good young list but it’s really the older players letting you down as well as Noble.

Phillips was the right choice considering the circumstances. Pretty sure there was the worry McDonald would walk back to WA once his contract ended. Seems to be the same worry with Horne-Francis who I believe you guys should trade and get as much possible for him.

North have a good young list but it’s really the older players letting you down as well as Noble.

Why do you care so much? Does posting here somehow make you forget about how embarrassing it is to be a supporter of your forever drug stained *club?

It will eventually feel better though for you. When our children's, children's, children's grandchildren all die off and at last it is all forgotten. Apart from in the history books.

Why do you care so much? Does posting here somehow make you forget about how embarrassing it is to be a supporter of your forever drug stained *club?

It will eventually feel better though for you. When our children's, children's, children's grandchildren all die off and at last it is all forgotten. Apart from in the history books.
on the bright side they still have the movie to look forward to,

No, I have had a sheltered life. Hirdy would nail the mother role, though.

I would have cast Bomber Thompson there personally.

The diet pills/whatever Hird took for vanity thing had more symmetry for mine.

Hmm, true. Bomber can be the Wayans character, he only lived with a drug dealer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any ITK’s got an update on WiPhi?..

Yeah mate, I do.

Phillip is unhappy.

He is gone from a trusted source I know met today.

Wants to go back home and play for Port/Adelaide the Oakleigh Chargers.

The rumours about our young guns seem all true, and I for one am alarmed by it.

Hope that helps even if bad news.

MLC.

Last edited:
Yeah mate, I do.

Phillip is unhappy.

MLC.
Will Phillip = The Prince

Yeah mate, I do.

Phillip is unhappy.

MLC.
Jon Hamm Yes GIF

Why would we trade a guy who loves the club and is shaping as a top 3 player in the comp in a few years.

You guys should trade McGrath imo.

You'll likely find a player just as good if not better with the late 2nd you get for him.

Will Phillip = The Prince

Yep our Prince Phillip has had enough of North.

Like we all have.

Club only gave him Boomer's coveted number 29, which was pretty degrading hey.

Plus he caught Glandular Fever, that's clearly on Noble IMO.

No wonder he wants out.

The media and opposition supporters are trustworthy when it comes to North as proven in the past.

MLC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back