VFL 2nd Semi Final - Sandringham vs Collingwood at North Port Oval (Pies lost 97-104) :-(

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats on not doing a Hodgey, and for actually giving a **** about other people on the road.

I've seen Kennedy play blinders in the VFL, so today wasn't a good reflection of what he can do. His confidence might be a bit shot, to be honest, but I don't think it'll cost us too much to see what he can do next year, given that we'll be delisting/trading quite a few others.
I actually think Kennedy has a little currency and could be used in either the Trelaor or Aisho 'steak knives' trades
I agree he looked lacking in confidence today and he copped a couple of big hits

Scharenberg is a good defender, just not when hes giving up 6cm and almost 10kgs
This. Didn't help us to have no KPP size players to play on Brown. He was just a bit too big in the end.

If PK is indeed going then great attitude to bust his backside in the two's for the 2nd half of the year. Had a crack for a club he apparently isn't happy with. Alternatively maybe he is staying!!

Different age to Aish but that is the one worry with Aish that he seems to have given up this year because he is not happy.

If we can get Treloar for our first pick and Witts, then we should hand him over and run in the opposite direction as quick as we can. I think he and Cox had a goal and a 'falcon' between them.

Great effort by the two's overall- limited by a couple of injuries, one of which was crucial in Marsh who would have been an option for Brown. Disappointing to lose but very symptomatic of the frustrating year it has been.

This. Didn't help us to have no KPP size players to play on Brown. He was just a bit too big in the end.

SPOT ON.

Had no KPD after Marsh went down to play on Brown.

He won the game for them

**** I missed the game completely, it sounds like Shaz did well, good to hear, anyone care to give me their best ons? Any injuries?

Marsh did hid Hammy Quite badly :(

**** I missed the game completely, it sounds like Shaz did well, good to hear, anyone care to give me their best ons? Any injuries?
All you need to know.

Shaz was close to our best, fantastic game by him. Best for the club.

Marsh destroyed his hammy again, looked like a bad one.

"

Witts second best on :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hellier third though hahahaha

I actually think Kennedy has a little currency and could be used in either the Trelaor or Aisho 'steak knives' trades
I agree he looked lacking in confidence today and he copped a couple of big hits

If he any currency, any attraction to other clubs at all, then I certainly think that we should cash in on it ASAP. However, Brisbane wouldn't be keen to take on an unproven player who would bolt back to South Australia at the first given opportunity, and I couldn't think that the Giants would rate him at all.

He could be used as what? Kennedy would not even be worth a 2nd rounder on form shown to date in his career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he any currency, any attraction to other clubs at all, then I certainly think that we should cash in on it ASAP. However, Brisbane wouldn't be keen to take on an unproven player who would bolt back to South Australia at the first given opportunity, and I couldn't think that the Giants would rate him at all.
Much like no one rated Crisp?
Maybe

If we can get Treloar for our first pick and Witts, then we should hand him over and run in the opposite direction as quick as we can. I think he and Cox had a goal and a 'falcon' between them.

Great effort by the two's overall- limited by a couple of injuries, one of which was crucial in Marsh who would have been an option for Brown. Disappointing to lose but very symptomatic of the frustrating year it has been.
No way will we get Treloar for a first rounder and Witts. Apart from ruck work, Witts was totally ineffective today and Cox also showed that he is a long way off playing AFL.

Much like no one rated Crisp?
Maybe

Brisbane supporters rated Crisp. They saw glimpses of his best football just before he left, and I recall more than a minor lament that he'd left. The only reservations came from Collingwood supporters who (like me) had no idea what they were getting.

BK is a different story. He hasn't done a lot to fill Collingwood supporters with any hope, so we can't expect other teams to get too excited about the boy.

Tough day down at North Port for our VFL boys.

We couldn't take a trick injury wise but fought out the game.

Dwyer, Marsh :)cry::cry::cry:), Karnezis, Pendlebury and Close all came off at times with different injuries.

Dwyer ended up playing full forward in the final term, terrible idea by the way.

Scharenberg was great especially early, he still has parts of his game to improve (one on one defense) but he's getting there.

Marsh going day and us losing makes it a s**t day though.

Tough day down at North Port for our VFL boys.

We couldn't take a trick injury wise but fought out the game.

Dwyer, Marsh :)cry::cry::cry:), Karnezis, Pendlebury and Close all came off at times with different injuries.

Dwyer ended up playing full forward in the final term, terrible idea by the way.

Scharenberg was great especially early, he still has parts of his game to improve (one on one defense) but he's getting there.

Marsh going day and us losing makes it a s**t day though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back