Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

You still don't understand so cut the personal tripe out and try and join the dots from the data below. I stand by my statement and genuine posters know I am a reputable and creditable poster. Also i still hven't been proven to be wrong yet.I wouldn't expect it from gas lighters and show boaters like you.

Colin Jost Speech GIF by PBS NewsHour

beema limapep said:
Jack Graham Injury history

2017 preseason - hamstring tendinitis
2017 - ankle fracture
2018 - dislocated shoulder
2019 - hamstring
2019 - dislocated shoulder.
2021 - Toe injury
2022 - Hamstring
2023 - Toe injury
2024 preseason. - Quad.

What do people expect will happen from here? It's not hard to predict.
Says cut the personal crap, then gets personal. So predictable haha

OK, so I proved you wrong but you get sad, now you prove that your outlandish statement is true? Let me guess, you cant? Just admit you made a stupid comment that was called out and accept you are wrong FFS. heckn hell you crack me up.

Says cut the personal crap, then gets personal. So predictable haha

OK, so I proved you wrong but you get sad, now you prove that your outlandish statement is true? Let me guess, you cant? Just admit you made a stupid comment that was called out and accept you are wrong FFS. *n hell you crack me up.
You still can't put the pieces together. FFS
You wanted Miller and MRJ gone last year, yet you're carrying the flag for JGTI and you're questioning my credibility . You haven't proved me wrong as you used data from 2020 and failed to identify what has stunted JGTI speed since. lol

you still can't put the pieces together. FFS
Answer the question? opinion or fact, if its fact, you must have evidence?

I can tell you, you are wrong, but you know it all, so show us?

Now I aint saying he is some kind of speed demon, but the fact is, you make stupid statements, never backed with any fact, then cry about it when called out.

Wipe ya tears and pony up.

Also that is speed measured at one instant and not THE AVERAGE over a course of the game . FMD 2020 stats makes you look more desperate than i actually thought you were. Most including myself were happy with JGTI , but injuries have cut him down badly since where he's one of the slowest footballers in the game. lol
Graham was 4th quickest on the ground for average speed against the Dees.
He was 1st against Eagles.
3rd against the saints.

Awkward Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Graham was 4th quickest on the ground for average speed against the Dees.
He was 1st against Eagles.
3rd against the saints.

Awkward Fran Healy GIF by Travis
Oh it aint awkward, in fact the silence is deafening ;)

Answer the question? opinion or fact, if its fact, you must have evidence?

I can tell you, you are wrong, but you know it all, so show us?

Now I aint saying he is some kind of speed demon, but the fact is, you make stupid statements, never backed with any fact, then cry about it when called out.

Wipe ya tears and pony up.
Are you serious ? It's not a stupid statement and i stand by it. if you think i'm wrong then prove it please.

Oh it aint awkward, in fact the silence is deafening ;)
This still proves nothing as how are they actually measuring it? See you are basically only telling me that you know absolutely nothing about Kinematics.
Was it speed going from 0 to maximum which makes it acceleration and a vector quantity in that case he would have staggering amounts of clearances won. Which by video footage he loses most of the speed based ones?
Was it maximum speed reached and then running at a constant speed over a certain distance to chase his opponent?
Was it chasing speed as footballers who can't win their own footy and are slow from a stationary/ or near this position are then forced to chase harder to try and stop their opponent?
It's another useless stat as the slower players generally clock up faster velocities bc they're in a negative position due to their initial acceleration being poor from a stationary position. Their opponents have a greater initial acceleration and put 5m on these guys in a blink of an eyelid and the plodders are forced to go harder and faster to stop them, but by then the damage is done.
I hope I've simplified it for you .

Are you serious ? It's not a stupid statement and i stand by it. if you think i'm wrong then prove it please.
FMD you are delusional. Your inability to admit you are wrong is why noone takes you seriously.

I am embarrassed for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon JGTI is pretty slow off the mark but once he gets some steam up the numbers show his top speed is good.
correct, I am also on record as stating this. This could be and likely is fact.

To state is he the slowest player of his size in the AFL is clearly factually incorrect, regardless of evidence provided, some just cant admit it when they are wrong.

FMD you are delusional. Your inability to admit you are wrong is why noone takes you seriously.

I am embarrassed for you.
I'm embarrassed actually for you as after explaining basic Physics of motion you still are carrying on. Take a break from the keyboard as you're arguing like a spoilt child and generalising. See highlighted area in your desperate retort.

correct, I am also on record as stating this. This could be and likely is fact.

To state is he the slowest player of his size in the AFL is clearly factually incorrect, regardless of evidence provided, some just cant admit it when they are wrong.
You need data to prove this to be wrong. Do you get it?

1714457027780.png

This still proves nothing as how are they actually measuring it? See you are basically only telling me that you know absolutely nothing about Kinematics.
Was it speed going from 0 to maximum which makes it acceleration and a vector quantity in that case he would have staggering amounts of clearances won. Which by video footage he loses most of the speed based ones?
Was it maximum speed reached and then running at a constant speed over a certain distance to chase his opponent?
Was it chasing speed
as footballers who can't win their own footy and are slow from a stationary/ or near this position are then forced to chase harder to try and stop their opponent?
It's another useless stat as the slower players generally clock up faster velocities bc they're in a negative position due to their initial acceleration being poor from a stationary position. Their opponents have a greater initial acceleration and put 5m on these guys in a blink of an eyelid and the plodders are forced to go harder and faster to stop them, but by then the damage is done.
I hope I've simplified it for you .
Literally noone of that changes the facts, wtf 🤣

Bc you don't understand laws of motion. Move on now as I can't preach to people unfamiliar in this field.
Great, so preach some evidence? Still waiting and its getting obvious you cant :(

All these posts and rants and yet not a single fact from you, you are embarrassing yourself more than usual.

Great, so preach some evidence? Still waiting and its getting obvious you cant :(

All these posts and rants and yet not a single fact from you, you are embarrassing yourself more than usual.
I Have, but you can't comprehend bc your knowledge of speed, velocity and acceleration are limited in a given scenario. You can lead a horse to water, but can't get it to drink.

Horse Racing GIF

I'm embarrassed actually for you as after explaining basic Physics of motion you still are carrying on. Take a break from the keyboard as you're arguing like a spoilt child and generalising. See highlighted area in your desperate retort.

If your basic physics of motion tell you the guy that is running quickest is actually running slowest, you might need to study some new physics TI.

I Have, but you can't comprehend bc your knowledge of speed, velocity and acceleration are limited in a given scenario. You can lead a horse to water, but can't get it to drink.

Horse Racing GIF
No you have supplied general information, nothing on the actual person in question.

Its getting harder to take you seriously now, and it was dam hard before.

If your basic physics of motion tell you the guy that is running quickest is actually running slowest, you might need to study some new physics TI.
I think he is trolling me, its the only explanation.

Haha TI, who knew he was so funny. Well played I say.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back