Player Watch #34: Jack Graham

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes just so disciplined and damaging within team rules. Does the fundamentals so brilliantly right.

Imagine once hes got 40-60 games in him and gets let off the chain, gets his groove on, pulls huge disposal numbers whilst being allowed to back his x-factor in.

Lordy
you mean by the time he has 3 premiership medals?

I like what Dimma said in his press conference about him after the GF. Especially the bit when he said (referring to Fridge having played his 5th senior game) “this will be the worst he’ll ever be”. Can’t wait to see this bloke over the next couple years

He's a dedicated footballer - period. Only injury could stop his development.

Hes just so disciplined and damaging within team rules. Does the fundamentals so brilliantly right.

Imagine once hes got 40-60 games in him and gets let off the chain, gets his groove on, pulls huge disposal numbers whilst being allowed to back his x-factor in.

Lordy

don't get me wrong, the riolis and abletts and martins of the football world are great to watch. but what i enjoy even more are the guys with that mastery of basic football skills and knowledge that turn up each week and contribute. fridge is that and some - his tackles stick, his hands are clean, and his disposals are simple and efficient. knows how to find the aggot too.

i'm still scratching my head as to how he fell to us at pick 53. actually, who gives a f***? :D will be a bloody star in a couple of years

Fair too say the experts had no idea bloke kicks 50m spears on too jacks tit
While in rehab I reckon he has had more kicks than he has in his lifetime so far - he's going OK!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I live in NSW and was watching the prelim with a couple of friends who aren't AFL heads. Given the fact he looks like a fully grown man, I pointed him out to my mates and said 'how old do you reckon he is', they both said simultaneously '19'. WTF. He looks so mature with his decisions and skill. Hopefully he continues his already great footy career.

Watched the Freo r22 fri and Aints r23 today, and wow. The knock on this kid's kicking, or at least decision making with his kicks was so wrong. Or he over the preseason fixed it. Because there were quite a few times in these games when he drilled absolute darts onto forwards chests, and they were going on leads at full pace. Other kicks were soft precision kicks that were perfectly weighted.

Then the fact he's a tackling machine and inside feeder. What will we have with this guy after another preseason?

I live in NSW and was watching the prelim with a couple of friends who aren't AFL heads. Given the fact he looks like a fully grown man, I pointed him out to my mates and said 'how old do you reckon he is', they both said simultaneously '19'. WTF. He looks so mature with his decisions and skill. Hopefully he continues his already great footy career.
They grew up with Rugby though, 19 year olds in NSW look like Graham.

Early days in the pre season, but geez Graham looks in ripping nick. Such a big toned frame. He was good this year and that was without a pre season. Next year he could become an integral part of the midfield. Average 20 touches and 6-7 tackles hopefully

Not sure on the need to hedge your language with this guy.

He will be an integral part of the midfield. No ifs or maybes. In the high pressure of finals against the best teams, he was right at home.

Your 20 possies is spot on and very likely what we will get from him.

Starting midfield Martin/Cotchin/Graham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back