Player Watch #9: Trent Cotchin is an obscenely good Premiership Captain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Richmond
nothing

they just cant play for richmond mens team .

imagine if all the girls were boys, we would 7 of the offspring of richo cotch and lids to choose from.

would have to start knocking em back
Relax, Lids’ kids will avoid AFL and study zoology due to their frequent exposure to Tooronga Park Zoo every time RFC win another premiership.

THE_GUN

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Piss Off You Troll
nothing

they just cant play for richmond mens team .

imagine if all the girls were boys, we would 7 of the offspring of richo cotch and lids to choose from.

would have to start knocking em back
I'd rather have Cotchins girls playing AFL than Silvagni's boys

Kyusss

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
49ers, Mavericks, Canucks,Cubs
Anyone have any idea why Cotchin averaged just 76 minutes game time last yr. I was really surprised when i read that stat.
Smart coaching , plays like a bulldozer and we were winning games, let him rest and get through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AFL Club
Richmond
No I say empathetically NO...NO...NO...comparisons of players past and present is the staple of long suffering supporters and afficinadoes of the this great AFL game...

Old grey haired tiger supporters supporters like myself who have seen the best paraded AFL players in the last fifty years thrive on comparing these great champions...

And I will say it now...mark my words...on this board that Trent Cotchin will win a Brownlow and be Captain of a Premiership side before I meet my maker....

Absolutely one of the great AFlL players in the past 50 years...and I am including Royce Hart...Wayne Carey...Leigh Matthews...SOS... here...

I love you Richo...even Juddy and Ablett...young and old...but this kid Cotchin is the next 'GOD'....Clapton/Bluesbreakers excluded...

The best thing that has happened to The Richmond Football Club since 1967...

Forgive me Matty Knights...:thumbsu:...
Quite prophetic there Jaklaughing!!

JAKLAUGHING

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Richmond
No I say empathetically NO...NO...NO...comparisons of players past and present is the staple of long suffering supporters and afficinadoes of the this great AFL game...

Old grey haired tiger supporters supporters like myself who have seen the best paraded AFL players in the last fifty years thrive on comparing these great champions...

And I will say it now...mark my words...on this board that Trent Cotchin will win a Brownlow and be Captain of a Premiership side before I meet my maker....

Absolutely one of the great AFlL players in the past 50 years...and I am including Royce Hart...Wayne Carey...Leigh Matthews...SOS... here...

I love you Richo...even Juddy and Ablett...young and old...but this kid Cotchin is the next 'GOD'....Clapton/Bluesbreakers excluded...

The best thing that has happened to The Richmond Football Club since 1967...

Forgive me Matty Knights...:thumbsu:...
Wasn't too far off the mark for an old grey haired bastard!
May 27th 2012...

Last edited:

rowlingsdevsqd

All Australian
AFL Club
Richmond
Anyone have any idea why Cotchin averaged just 76 minutes game time last yr. I was really surprised when i read that stat.
He was down in the change rooms getting his kink on with the missus, and hey presto number 3 is on the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JAKLAUGHING

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Richmond
It's a long long physically punishing footy season...
I would say it's about making sure the chimp is firing at the pointy end.. hence the new bub! 😉😏

Top Bottom