Rules A new rule

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess Adelaide is the place to live afterall.:rolleyes:

One. Nothing wrong with Passions, you take that back.
Second. I should actually change my location, as I don't actually reside in Adelaide.

One. Nothing wrong with Passions, you take that back.
Second. I should actually change my location, as I don't actually reside in Adelaide.

passions!o_O You need to get out more.;)

What I have gained from the thread:
  1. Juggs thinks himself akin to Jesus, thus must he be bludgeoned in the head until he stops moving due to zombieism of the zodiac kind.
  2. Martyrdom, as he also claims, also predicates his immediate demise.
  3. This thread was brought to you by the letter J, which also includes phrases such as Jackarse, denoting a right offspring of a donkey, Jackoff, denoting one who uses their mouth for "other" self pleasuring means & a circular mode of transport and Jenny, the unfortunate individual who only gets love from demented fictitious people who recite life stories over chocolate or things which look like chocolate.
  4. Everyone with a club is looking forward to having a club, except those who secretly harbour desire to swap clubs, those who don't plan to come back and stay here for the people (... .... .... see point 3) and those that us captains will delist for being shizen footballers.
  5. 2 weeks is soft, personally I'm of the opinion that if people don't appreciate the work people do for the league they can exist in it, but have posting privileges revoked for the forum until they get some humility. As such, it is my solemn vow that if I ever put my hand up to admin or sim, you will behave or I will shove that book so far up your collective clackers you'd wish Boncer was back in charge.
So for the few doing their best to obviously stir the pot and engage in a "I bring integrity, morality and excrete gold from pores!" diatribe, I excrete rigid structures that immediately associates with overbearing punishments that would become a burden upon those who would dare tresspass because a punishment is meant to beat common sense into you. So wisen up, because I currently have a vote to make it happen and your continual help in pissing people off is making me happy.

Whoever's watched either needs a good sparring session.

Pfft, guilty pleasure for about a week or two in my life. I can live with that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's some hotties on there if you know what I mean ;)
Well then, there's only the need to watch the show for 2 minutes if you know what I mean.;)*

*Only refers to yourself.

Well then, there's only the need to watch the show for 2 minutes if you know what I mean.;)*

*Only refers to yourself.

Two minutes? *, that gives me time to finish a smoke.

What I have gained from the thread:
  1. Juggs thinks himself akin to Jesus, thus must he be bludgeoned in the head until he stops moving due to zombieism of the zodiac kind.
  2. Martyrdom, as he also claims, also predicates his immediate demise.
  3. This thread was brought to you by the letter J, which also includes phrases such as Jackarse, denoting a right offspring of a donkey, Jackoff, denoting one who uses their mouth for "other" self pleasuring means & a circular mode of transport and Jenny, the unfortunate individual who only gets love from demented fictitious people who recite life stories over chocolate or things which look like chocolate.
  4. Everyone with a club is looking forward to having a club, except those who secretly harbour desire to swap clubs, those who don't plan to come back and stay here for the people (... .... .... see point 3) and those that us captains will delist for being shizen footballers.
  5. 2 weeks is soft, personally I'm of the opinion that if people don't appreciate the work people do for the league they can exist in it, but have posting privileges revoked for the forum until they get some humility. As such, it is my solemn vow that if I ever put my hand up to admin or sim, you will behave or I will shove that book so far up your collective clackers you'd wish Boncer was back in charge.
So for the few doing their best to obviously stir the pot and engage in a "I bring integrity, morality and excrete gold from pores!" diatribe, I excrete rigid structures that immediately associates with overbearing punishments that would become a burden upon those who would dare tresspass because a punishment is meant to beat common sense into you. So wisen up, because I currently have a vote to make it happen and your continual help in pissing people off is making me happy.

I like your point five and would like to hear more of what you have planned if you run for Mayor of SFA Town, though I may be a s**t stirrer I try to follow the rules as closely as possible and also dislike this insubordination whether tongue in cheek or if it has truth.
People take a lot of pride in what they are doing here and a minority is trying to eradicate that in one stupidly planned troll.

I like your point five and would like to hear more of what you have planned if you run for Mayor of SFA Town, though I may be a s**t stirrer I try to follow the rules as closely as possible and also dislike this insubordination whether tongue in cheek or if it has truth.
People take a lot of pride in what they are doing here and a minority is trying to eradicate that in one stupidly planned troll.

We build for China, as such, in spur of the moment thought process', 5 point plan!

Numbah 1: Consolidate the administration as separate from the captains & expand it to include myself (as theoretical admin) a deputy (whom I can blame everything on when it goes sour) the simmers (on season + off season) the captains can then still be the committee, however must come to a consensus to form 5 votes total and otherwise run their goddamn clubs and play the goddamn game.

Numbah 2: Scrap arbitrary deadlines, games would be simmed over the Saturday-Sunday block as such teams will be finalised by Friday's end, as soon as midnight ticks over and it becomes Saturday, you're boned. Fail to have a side of 20 in before the season starts, forfeit the match until you do.

Numbah 3: Tis a game, you come here to troll and otherwise cause another fracas with RUL through poor language and otherwise, see this forum? No permission, but sit down and look at everyone else having a great old time and weep like a bitch.

Numbah 4: Steal some manner of numeric list both from television and from those who have already created lists and remark at how different mine is and have those who disagree banned from the forum for insubordination, then interview myself at how great a job I'm doing at...

Numbah 5: Running this place into the ground as there really wouldn't be that many people left, but then I can straight cheat and no one would give a damn, finally get a premiership and be the only captain of the Gumbies to do so thus having a legacy.

Hmm, I think that degraded into an almost on topic post, excuse me whilst I ban myself.

We build for China, as such, in spur of the moment thought process', 5 point plan!

Numbah 1: Consolidate the administration as separate from the captains & expand it to include myself (as theoretical admin) a deputy (whom I can blame everything on when it goes sour) the simmers (on season + off season) the captains can then still be the committee, however must come to a consensus to form 5 votes total and otherwise run their goddamn clubs and play the goddamn game.

Numbah 2: Scrap arbitrary deadlines, games would be simmed over the Saturday-Sunday block as such teams will be finalised by Friday's end, as soon as midnight ticks over and it becomes Saturday, you're boned. Fail to have a side of 20 in before the season starts, forfeit the match until you do.

Numbah 3: Tis a game, you come here to troll and otherwise cause another fracas with RUL through poor language and otherwise, see this forum? No permission, but sit down and look at everyone else having a great old time and weep like a bitch.

Numbah 4: Steal some manner of numeric list both from television and from those who have already created lists and remark at how different mine is and have those who disagree banned from the forum for insubordination, then interview myself at how great a job I'm doing at...

Numbah 5: Running this place into the ground as there really wouldn't be that many people left, but then I can straight cheat and no one would give a damn, finally get a premiership and be the only captain of the Gumbies to do so thus having a legacy.

Hmm, I think that degraded into an almost on topic post, excuse me whilst I ban myself.

Maybe that is the only way for a gumbies flag ;)

Vote 1 Streets for President of Sweet FA ;)

I actually think that there is no need to penalise for lack of submission. .. If no submission is made just play the side unchanged. .. The sim saves the team anyway, yes? Any changes to the side would therefore require a link to the simmer otherwise he just sim unchanged. .. Pretty simple and lacks unnecessary controversy. .. Then any side submitted after midnight on Friday just risks missing out on being included in the sim. ..

I don't like encouraging laziness. I could see teams going unchanged all year unless forced to name teams

I'd prefer the side be randomly generated, so those in charge of these things may lose their cushy positions!

There IS no need for deadlines and naming teams however it adds to the fantasy element of the game to help it seem more like the AFL.

If this was the AFL then Claypigeon would be fined heavily for bringing the game into disrepute or whatever the crap term the AFL use when someone disagrees with them.

Vote 1 Streets for President of Sweet FA ;)

I actually think that there is no need to penalise for lack of submission. .. If no submission is made just play the side unchanged. .. The sim saves the team anyway, yes? Any changes to the side would therefore require a link to the simmer otherwise he just sim unchanged. .. Pretty simple and lacks unnecessary controversy. .. Then any side submitted after midnight on Friday just risks missing out on being included in the sim. ..

Dragged this one through and through lol

The powers that be prefer a man in the loop which is fair. Pretty much what Marklar_33 said.

A captain should be able to commit to their responsibilities, not that anybody notices when you do.. only when you don't :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back