Preview AAMI Community Series - Pies v Tigers Fri March 5th 7:25pm (Teams Page 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m glad it’s the preseason... We look awful. And here we go again with the injuries.

Quaynor looking excellent, Daicos looking good, Henry showing signs, Pendles looks 25... not much else. Oh and we need 2 De Goeys... but we knew that.

At least we look to have some structure and are drilled. Unlike the sides last night who looked like under 16s

Richmond are simply better than us, they’re gonna win their 4th flag in 5 years this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like the same old to me, buckley just refuses to change anything, thank god this will be his last year, wtf did they not learn from last nights game

As bad as the no key forward thing is, the no super fast small forward thing is worse. We have Callum Brown as a small pressure forward with Josh Thomas. I like both guys, but they are not quick enough and not creative enough.

Can I respectfully suggest you concentrate on the Xbox and beers and shut down the browser if you are so offended.
That’s a good suggestion.
I look forward to quoting this thread during the season.
Take care keyboard warriors

Three Pies’ goals in a half with perfect conditions and rules changes to make the game faster and higher scoring.....hmmm.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back