Preview AAMI Community Series vs Geelong, Metricon Stadium, Monday, March 8, 6:40pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Encouraging aspects.
We look good around stoppages - what a difference a big ruckman makes!
Defenders playing well.

I do wonder how we are going to kick a winning score most weeks.

Missing little hit ups and any composure from 80m out from goal.

Izak - disappointingly just doesn't seem into it to me. At qtr time he was trying to break from the huddle about 10 times whilst Dew was talking instead of just standing and giving his full attention. The half hearted shot at goal. The attitude towards the umpires. I hope I'm wrong but I can't see anything different to last year.

Ben King would have been handy - but to your point, we need to adapt or it's curtains for the season and Dew
King leads and draws the kick to the space.
I think we've adapted our plan without him - but the players still have to recognise what's in front of them.

Benny Ainsworth been very poor with his skills today so far. Can't hit anything by foot.

Desperately need Secko or someone in there to kick a goal and just kill the anxiety that our players have got. Hopefully plays second half.

Ranks worst half I remember seeing in some time. Difference between this and last week is just night and day. Got to learn to be consistent.

Rowell and Anderson generally very good. Anderson trying a bit too much, but I like him testing his limits against a good Cats midfield.

No idea why we're playing Atkins. Really bizarre some of the players we have picked tonight. Gotta have faith there's a bigger plan going on.

The guy's either flakey or waiting for the trade back to Adelaide or both
I'm told he'll be better than Betts so I better not go out on a limb
He gets away with doing very little because he just stands in a forward pocket. I’d put him on a HFF and at least make him work up and down a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worse forward entries ever. Same s**t stop bombing, hit someone lace out please

Good boy Luko
you still want Anderson nailing that goal.
Running across the 50 from a powerful 190cm mid - Bont, Danger, Parker, Selwood, Guthrie, Petracca etc.. etc.. kicking that 90% of the time.

I do worry our mids kicking just has no penetration over 50+ metres.
Miller, Rowell, Fiorini going are going max out at good 20 - 40m kicks.
Anderson, Sharp, Davies got to bring that.

Some of our link up handballs through the middle has been bloody elite tonight. It looks like our players actually know where each other are going to be. So used to seeing every second handball go straight the other way.

Swallow full time backline gig now, with Weller taking the sweeper role. Can’t see Markov getting a gig and swallow keeping out budarick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back