Coach Adem Yze – off to Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s good news for Ooze and good for us. Impetus to get someone new and shake up the coaching mix.

Will be a bit painful though if he does great with the Tigers and we’re still working on learnings with Goody.

We have that already in Richo (and Pert). It's very much a committee, as much as people on this board focus on Goody.
I get that. And I know it's not all one thing or the other.

But we still named Schache as a sub, mismanaged our response to Brayshaw's injury, and bombed nearly all of our f50 entries... again.

Something is very wrong. That's not to say that there aren't things that are working. But the mistakes are very avoidable. We should be much better than we are.

How much midfield Kozzy plays round 2 next year will instantly tell us who the problem was there.

Will it? He played a lot of midfield in round 1 this year

A huge win for Richmond and a blow to us. It's not a coincidence that we won a flag when Yze went into the box and Goodwin went to the bench. Richardson and Williams obviously played a big part in it too, but losing Yze is the last thing we needed.
Doesn't make sense why we were dog s**t the next 2 years after then tactically.

Stopped posting right before the 2021 finals series after bagging May for two years straight lol. I do wonder whether guys like him and Grimesy wound up making aliases
Is this a piss take? It's pretty clearly Lord Nev?

What?

I never even read here before I joined this year.

Also, sorry, who are you?
Nothing says "it's not me" like taking a sensitive boy shot at me. Good luck with your internet vendetta against the bored bogan in Canada. :thumbsu:

Best of luck Ooze!

Think this will end up being a blessing for us though. Have we really been damaging the opposition with our midfield recently (ie since bang bang bang) considering we have two of the games top midfielders getting fed by the best ruckman over that time?

Is our game day strategy really up to scratch?

New voice should be another wake up call for the players in the midfield in particular, fingers crossed we can get someone good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing says "it's not me" like taking a sensitive boy shot at me. Good luck with your internet vendetta against the bored bogan in Canada. :thumbsu:
Okaay Ok GIF by MOODMAN

I agree there are A LOT of similarities between Grimsey and Nev Theseventhhamster , but Grimsey wasn't heavy into stats like Nev so I dont think they are the same. Cant remember Grimsey ever positing many twitter links either, while Nev spends a lot of time on it by the looks of things. (although I reckon Grimsey got a lot of his "inside mail" off twitter so who knows)

I agree there are A LOT of similarities between Grimsey and Nev Theseventhhamster , but Grimsey wasn't heavy into stats like Nev so I dont think they are the same. Cant remember Grimsey ever positing many twitter links either, while Nev spends a lot of time on it by the looks of things. (although I reckon Grimsey got a lot of his "inside mail" off twitter so who knows)
Yeah and Grimesy wasn't bad till he had a mental breakdown.

Yeah and Grimesy wasn't bad till he had a mental breakdown.
The inside word is that he actually didn’t have a mental breakdown and simply went off to pursue a career in dentistry. 👊🏻🦷
P.S. He was in my top 5 of your alts.

Lets see if Ryan Bastinac wants to be our new midfield coach

Doesn't make sense why we were dog s**t the next 2 years after then tactically.
We aren't in the room, so we don't know. But the obvious change, after winning the flag, was that we had won a flag. Goodwin was a premiership coach and that was enough to change the group dynamics.

We aren't in the room, so we don't know. But the obvious change, after winning the flag, was that we had won a flag. Goodwin was a premiership coach and that was enough to change the group dynamics.
Melbourne win: Yze good
Melbourne lose: Goodwin bad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back