Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But ... winning finals don't matter DD? Its a strange affliction this poster suffers from ... Last time I checked to win a flag, you needed to win finals? Maybe I'm wrong?

Come on man, celebrating a finals win like some sort of achievement is hardly success though isn’t it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t think he is, just the fact that a few of your compatriots vehemently stated pick 7 would NOT be involved in a deal for Adam Saad which ultimately cost you that is pretty funny in itself though

Bitch and whinge all you want but the club is very very happy with trade/period overall. That’s all that matters

We have all our picks next years and as a young side we added Williams Saad & Fogarty. We wanted Durdin and we got him and we were amazed to get Carroll so late.

Focusing on one trade is madness.

b*tch and whinge all you want but the club is very very happy with trade/period overall. That’s all that matters

We have all our picks next years and as a young side we added Williams Saad & Fogarty. We wanted Durdin and we got him and we were amazed to get Carroll so late.

Focusing on one trade is madness.

Go take a look at the Adam Saad thread for yourself. Pretty funny in hindsight. Plenty of throwing the baby out with the bath water in that thread

And doing the first doesn’t mean squat if you don’t do the second just ask Carlton, St.Kilda, Melbourne’s of this world about that.

Given you can’t do the first, your obsession with only doing the second is strange.

Come on man, celebrating a finals win like some sort of achievement is hardly success though isn’t it?

Dunno ask Freo supporters?

Given you can’t do the first, your obsession with only doing the second is strange.

Any normal sports person would give up 10 prelims for one premiership; it seems strange people’s obsessions with winning a final and not a premiership.

It was a reference point that winning a final is some sort of holy grail point of reference. Geez get with the program please

Your program is malfunctioning. I suggest you accept the fact that your club is in for a lot more pain. On a positive note, its great to see you are finally upgrading your facilities, maybe if your club is good, you may get a Women's team as well :)

They played in a grand final and my brother in law who is as passionate Freo as they come hates the fact they didn’t win it. So yeah, winning a final means nothing to most

Cut from the same cloth I see? Well look at it this way, you could always hope for a Bulldog GF hail mary. And seriously, good luck if you do, but your list atm is another 3-4 years away from being a contender. Although, you will probably read the papers and media when they say Essendon are on the clock.....

Go take a look at the Adam Saad thread for yourself. Pretty funny in hindsight. Plenty of throwing the baby out with the bath water in that thread

DON’T CARE. Club is happy and I’m happy. We targeted certain players and got them. Didn’t want many young players at all as we have enough young talent.

All good for Blues in 2021

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your program is malfunctioning. I suggest you accept the fact that your club is in for a lot more pain. On a positive note, its great to see you are finally upgrading your facilities, maybe if your club is good, you may get a Women's team as well :)

I’m under no illusion Essendon is going to struggle next year. Seems like the first time we have realised it’s time to rebuild properly. Enter points how Adrian can go about it? With so much experience you could help us out yeah?

I’m under no illusion Essendon is going to struggle next year. Seems like the first time we have realised it’s time to rebuild properly. Enter points how Adrian can go about it? With so much experience you could help us out yeah?

Next year lol .... keep going, you are getting warmer.

Any normal sports person would give up 10 prelims for one premiership; it seems strange people’s obsessions with winning a final and not a premiership.

Because you cannot do one without the other. If you can explain how an AFL team can win a premiership despite winning zero finals games, happy to hear it.

You are trying to explain that you want to travel overseas but have no interest in leaving Australia.

Cut from the same cloth I see? Well look at it this way, you could always hope for a Bulldog GF hail mary. And seriously, good luck if you do, but your list atm is another 3-4 years away from being a contender. Although, you will probably read the papers and media when they say Essendon are on the clock.....

My brother in law mate, read!! NOT BLOOD

You are completely missing the point.
I see your mediocrity is obscuring your clubs goal.

You continue celebrating mediocrity

Finals this year is a minimum. 2022 we need to be top 4 challenging for a flag.

That is the belief and focus internally. No mediocrity at the club at all

Because you cannot do one without the other. If you can explain how an AFL team can win a premiership despite winning zero finals games, happy to hear it.

You are trying to explain that you want to travel overseas but have no interest in leaving Australia.

Of course winning a final would is nice and all but celebrating a lack of winning one isn’t exactly success now is it?

Success is premierships not making a prelim final.

You are completely missing the point.
I see your mediocrity is obscuring your clubs goal.

You continue celebrating mediocrity

What point? What exactly is YOUR point? This is a text based forum where we respond to typed prompts. What exactly are you saying?

I am saying Essendon is at least 4 years away from being anywhere near a contender, and yes that does mean winning an occasional final to get there. What would be sad is if you keep ping/ponging around the 14th/7th stage, and get knock out for the next twenty years, I am content. You have struck gold with Adrian. Wasn't this the point of the thread??

To talk about Adrian Dodoro?

Or did I post in the SFA Politics and religion page again?

Unsure. Mediocrity? Adrian has that in spades and is endemic in your club ATM.

My brother in law mate, read!! NOT BLOOD

Do not shout, it is not becoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back