Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but Dodo wasn't there in 2000 (well technically he started in 1998 as a welfare manager, Essendon and welfare lol that's just ******* funny in itself... ) .. since then you have been going great as far as I'm concerned.

Since Adrian took over as list manager (2010 to present)

2010 - 14th
2011 - 8th
2012 - 11th
2013 - 9th
2014 - 7th
2015 - 15th
2016 - 18th
2017 - 7th
2018 - 11th
2019 - 8th
2020 - 11th

Ten years as the head of cattle replenishment ... it's either your coaching group is sub standard or your recruitment is sub standard. The one constant you have had through the last ten years is your head of recruitment. So I'm going with that, because it didn't seem to matter how many times you turned your coaching staff over, the results changed little.

BTW I really don't have an agenda, what I do have, is calling out posters that don't quite tell the full story as to how wonderful Adrian is at mediocrity :)

Oh we’re well aware of the record. Carlton posters have reminded us of every detail.

The one date that matters to me is 2nd September, 2000. Essendon’s last premiership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh we’re well aware of the record. Carlton posters have reminded us of every detail.

The one date that matters to me is 2nd September, 2000. Essendon’s last premiership.

I hope you have a very very very long memory, because it will be put to good use.

Class act...putting words in others mouths. School yard stuff actually.
When did I say that quote?

Maybe SchnitzelFritzle is a politician?

Class act...putting words in others mouths. School yard stuff actually.
When did I say that quote?
Omfg hahahaha. You said you weren't melting, yet wrote an entire paragraph on how you got a measly pick back for Saad (cope) and some Dodo spiel. You comprehend as well as Petrevski-Seton plays Footy.

Omfg hahahaha. You said you weren't melting, yet wrote an entire paragraph on how you got a measly pick back for Saad (cope) and some Dodo spiel. You comprehend as well as Petrevski-Seton plays Footy.
Don't reply to one of my posts with a "quote" I never stated. Quote me word for word...otherwise give up.

Now finding it funny how the only argument on here is a premiership win 20 years ago makes everything ok with Dodoro...bravo!

Don't reply to one of my posts with a "quote" I never stated. Quote me word for word...otherwise give up.

Now finding it funny how the only argument on here is a premiership win 20 years ago makes everything ok with Dodoro...bravo!
You didn't say that quote, but that's basically what you did anyway - which is the joke. It's pretty worrying that I've got to spell this out for you but after reading your posts, I can't exactly say it's a surprise.

Being as poor as Carlton has been for some time it’s easy to see why winning a final matters.

As a team who aims for premierships, a finals win doesn’t mean a great deal to me.

Can’t do the first (win a premiership) until you can do the second (win a final).

You didn't say that quote, but that's basically what you did anyway - which is the joke. It's pretty worrying that I've got to spell this out for you but after reading your posts, I can't exactly say it's a surprise.
No...you stated a quote....that no one ever said. So you're making s**t up.
Pathetic. And more worrying than anything I have said...or not said!
Nothing needs to be spelled out to me thank you.
But after seeing your contributions (or lack of)....no one would be surprised by your actions either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wut?

That’s 20 years and haven’t looked like getting back there since pretty much every other Victorian club has at least contended for a premiership or multiple ones in that time. I don’t think it’s a coincidence when you won your last flag dodoro was not in charge of list management

And this ain't rocket science

But ... winning finals don't matter DD? Its a strange affliction this poster suffers from ... Last time I checked to win a flag, you needed to win finals? Maybe I'm wrong?

But ... winning finals don't matter DD? Its a strange affliction this poster suffers from ... Last time I checked to win a flag, you needed to win finals? Maybe I'm wrong?
Nah you're not wrong mate....but some bomber supporters on here will suggest you are.
Cant script this I tells ya!
Hang on....maybe Monty Python would be clever enough to find this type of reasoning.

Nah you're not wrong mate....but some bomber supporters on here will suggest you are.
Cant script this I tells ya!
Hang on....maybe Monty Python would be clever enough to find this type of reasoning.

Doubt it. John Cleese was clever ... but even he wouldn't make a parody of Essendon. No need to change perfection ;)

My guess is yo
Your pretty close to the money ..

And on the Saad subject could you imagine the gloating these Essendon suppers would be dishing out if Saad made a silly choice and stayed ??
And we kept our pick 8 and used it in the draft lol..
He would of been doing cartwheels just to get our of the place..

Essendon are so lucky yet their list still isn't in a good position

Despite Pick 7 being handed in a dodgy manner for a player who's done f all for the past 3 seasons and Essendon getting a deal with the club that would probably be most willing to give up picks, a team with good youth on the rise being Carlton.

Not sure why Essendon weren't willing to give away two first round picks for Dunkley a player who only declined in 2020 because he was played out of position, before that making the AA squad as a 22 year old yet still gave away two firsts for Shiel.

Btw if Dunkley was in your team not only would he meet a role which Essendon have been crying out for but be your best player.

So you know what, here's a question for you Essendon fans, if Ridley was played out of position next year and his form dropped, what would be the price a team would have to pay assuming he wants out.

That’s 20 years and haven’t looked like getting back there since pretty much every other Victorian club has at least contended for a premiership or multiple ones in that time. I don’t think it’s a coincidence when you won your last flag dodoro was not in charge of list management

It was a reference point that winning a final is some sort of holy grail point of reference. Geez get with the program please

Only an Essendon supporter would laugh at losing a top 3 B&F player.

We effectively swapped Pick 8 for Saad & Carroll. I’m very happy with that 😎

An A grade running defender who will really add to our list now which we need and a very talented young player that will need 12 months to develop.

Win/Win for us

Only an Essendon supporter would laugh at losing a top 3 B&F player.

I don’t think he is, just the fact that a few of your compatriots vehemently stated pick 7 would NOT be involved in a deal for Adam Saad which ultimately cost you that is pretty funny in itself though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back