Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m comfortable with what I’ve heard from clubland. Includes multiple recruiters.

It’s ok, token supporters from opposition clubs not agreeing with my statement means very little to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Paul Salmon, when he started was just about unstoppable as a forward, then did his knee, now starting out you could be forgiven saying that he was a generational talent.
But he ended up a good ruckman, that is all, not a generational talent.

Danihar had potential to be great, injuries have stopped him showing how good he could have been, he still may, but i doubt it, to say he is a generation talent, he needs to show he is the elite of the elite.

Paul Salmon, when he started was just about unstoppable as a forward, then did his knee, now starting out you could be forgiven saying that he was a generational talent.

Danihar had potential to be great, injuries have stopped him showing how good he could have been, he still may, but i doubt it, to say he is a generation talent, he needs to show he is the elite of the elite.
He is 27 in March
Best years may be behind him

Now you’re getting it

Of course players will
Have a better record. They are on the park. Very few players can do the things Joe can do ‘when fit’.

Please.

The last time Charlie Curnow played a full season was at 21 years old. Compare that to Joe‘s full season as a 21 year old and he only outshines Charlie in hit outs (1.9 per game) and trails or at best breaks even on every other important statistic.

In his career Daniher has kicked 6 goals in a match, never more. Even Charlie has kicked more in a match and has only played half as many career games.

How many ‘generational players’ can you have running around in the same position at the same time?

There are 5 of the top 40 goal kickers of all time still playing and Joe ain’t one of them, four of them play as key forwards. So that is 5 plus Joe, plus Charlie who is ahead of Joe at the same stage of his career. Is 7 generational forwards too many to have playing in the same generation?

BTW, Harry McKay at in his season at 21 had almost identical averages as Joe at 21, despite playing less games due to injury. Could we have 8 generational players in the forward 50 in the same season? Are there more out there given I only looked at current Carlton key forwards with injuries interrupting their careers?

Please.

The last time Charlie Curnow played a full season was at 21 years old. Compare that to Joe‘s full season as a 21 year old and he only outshines Charlie in hit outs (1.9 per game) and trails or at best breaks even on every other important statistic.

In his career Daniher has kicked 6 goals in a match, never more. Even Charlie has kicked more in a match and has only played half as many career games.

How many ‘generational players’ can you have running around in the same position at the same time?

There are 5 of the top 40 goal kickers of all time still playing and Joe ain’t one of them, four of them play as key forwards. So that is 5 plus Joe, plus Charlie who is ahead of Joe at the same stage of his career. Is 7 generational forwards too many to have playing in the same generation?

BTW, Harry McKay at in his season at 21 had almost identical averages as Joe at 21, despite playing less games due to injury. Could we have 8 generational players in the forward 50 in the same season? Are there more out there given I only looked at current Carlton key forwards with injuries interrupting their careers?
To much sense in this. Cease and desist

I give up. People obviously to stupid to understand what I mean in my description of Joe Daniher..

Thread is about Adrian Dodoro anyway

You made your opinion known and have just continued serving up a repetitive barrage of tripe. Calling people stupid only makes your tripe weaker:rolleyes:

You made your opinion known and have just continued serving up a repetitive barrage of tripe. Calling people stupid only makes your tripe weaker:rolleyes:
May not be wrong about me being stupid though.

Only ever the smartest person in the room when it’s just me and the dog ... and it’s only because the dog ain’t human.

You da man Yoda.

Left here all on your own by your fellow EFC brethren who have run for the hills, you are doing Adrian and the EFC proud. :D

If only Hepp, Hooksey, Hurley, Zaka, Stringer, Devon, Kyle, Stewart, 2Metre, Tippa, all your now ex Irishmen, Gleeson, Parish, Shiel, Merrett, Cutler, Francis, Laverde, Phillips, Snelling and co had the same fight in em.

* Gee Adrian really is putrid. I went to reel off half a dozen EFC peahearts and before i knew it i was up over 20. What a fraud he really is. :)

I hope he stays there for another 10 years ....

I hope he stays there for another 10 years ....

There are plenty more Coaches to burn at the altar of Adrian in EFC's future. He's got the Ol Coot Pres, Sheeds, Harvs and now a pliant Josh Mahony in place.

Adrian really has the joint sewn up. A genius networker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The amount of replies from Carlton supporters is somewhat amusing. Can’t get enough from there “Carlton supporters only” thread on there own board so they come and circle jerk on the main boards.

It’s funnier that someone most wouldn’t have met live rent free in y’all minds yet it still fills your thoughts and replies on bigfooty to such an extent that it is almost laughable.

How many non Carlton(or Essendon since it is Adrian Dodoro’s home club) posts have been made? Would be mighty low I’d imagine

There are plenty more Coaches to burn at the altar of Adrian in EFC's future. He's got the Ol Coot Pres, Sheeds, Harvs and now a pliant Josh Mahony in place.

Come on man, you guys burnt a favourite son without having external pressure. To top it off, you ****ed it up when you had the chance to reappoint him but opted elsewhere.

Bit like our recruiting pre-SOS, how hard do you have to work to get so many selections horribly wrong? At some stage it becomes a coaching problem, rather than a recruiting problem.

Lets hope that * are at that stage and are prepared to give Dodo his life membership and permanent seat at the recruiting table until they can find the right coach. Tipping the current new bloke ain’t it.

The amount of replies from Carlton supporters is somewhat amusing. Can’t get enough from there “Carlton supporters only” thread on there own board so they come and circle jerk on the main boards.

It’s funnier that someone most wouldn’t have met live rent free in y’all minds yet it still fills your thoughts and replies on bigfooty to such an extent that it is almost laughable.

How many non Carlton(or Essendon since it is Adrian Dodoro’s home club) posts have been made? Would be mighty low I’d imagine

You do imagine...
Please keep posting though, it’s beyond ‘Gold’ status.

This thread is becoming less and less about Dodoro and more about seething Carlton supporters trying to entertain themselves during their 8 year (and counting) rebuild.

This thread is becoming less and less about Dodoro and more about seething Carlton supporters trying to entertain themselves during their 8 year (and counting) rebuild.
Do you know the difference between seething and laughing?
Dodo’s rebuild is ten years and running.

Seething at how he bent Austin over and made you give up Pick 8 for a flanker?
Adding the word flanker was kind of superfluous; thats all Essendon ever really have: Draper, 2metre and 16 flankers.:D

Seething at how he bent Austin over and made you give up Pick 8 for a flanker? Still laughing about that myself tbh.
Hmmmm...interesting take!
Considering that's not the full trade in its entirety and that Saad hates Essendon, I'll just get back to patting Dodoro on the back for the wonderful job he continues to do with your team.
He's doing a wonderful job...I still don't see/read or feel this seething nonsense you speak of from Carlton supporters as we want him sticking around to continue on his 10+ year plan.
Glad you've got a sense of humor though considering you laugh at what Dodoro does.

Considering that's not the full trade in its entirety and that Saad hates Essendon, I'll just get back to patting Dodoro on the back for the wonderful job he continues to do with your team.
He's doing a wonderful job...I still don't see/read or feel this seething nonsense you speak of from Carlton supporters as we want him sticking around to continue on his 10+ year plan.
Glad you've got a sense of humor though considering you laugh at what Dodoro does.
Ah, a delicious combo of cope and melt. Much appreciated.

Nearly 6000 days without a finals win? 16 years ..... He should stay for the next 20 years. Gets my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back