Yoda_

Hall of Famer
May 6, 2007
South East Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Melbourne Vixen
The last few posts from both Yoda and Great8 seem (to me at least) that they're resigned to the fact that they can't do anything about the current predicament and nothing will change.

You can. Don't renew your membership. Save your dollars. If your an AFL member nominate a different club or no club at all.

When the club asks why, rip into them.

I'm assuming your both members?

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
We're not flaky members like Richmond, or dare I say it Carlton. We have turned up year on year for 20 years. Nothing will change in the stands imho

hoddo22

Club Legend
Jan 22, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Buffalo Bills
We're not flaky members like Richmond, or dare I say it Carlton. We have turned up year on year for 20 years. Nothing will change in the stands imho
We've had record membership the last eight years. Hardly flaky.

If nothing changes in the stands as you put it, nothing will change where you want it to.

HTPunter

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Interesting that
I wonder how he will feel about last night's result
His 30+ disposals weren't missed

As soon as Essendon won the ball last night, they looked to go forwards or switch it on the 45.

Compared to Parish, who is a fantastic ball-winner, always stopping, propping and dishing off sideways handballs or just getting rid of it often to a teammate under the same amount of pressure as he is, and then getting it back. And then they go forward and it's a more congested forward line.

Yoda_

Hall of Famer
May 6, 2007
South East Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
We've had record membership the last eight years. Hardly flaky.

If nothing changes in the stands as you put it, nothing will change where you want it to.

Yeah, was merely a suggestion. Obviously incorrect but easy to guess why on the evidence of the on field success Carlton have had for 2 decades

Kreuuuzeurns

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton

Only 65,000 at your 150th celebrations on a Friday night. At least half of those were Carlton supporters.

Relax.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tylerbombers

Debutant
Oct 5, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Compared to Parish, who is a fantastic ball-winner, always stopping, propping and dishing off sideways handballs or just getting rid of it often to a teammate under the same amount of pressure as he is, and then getting it back. And then they go forward and it's a more congested forward line.
Parish is 1st for score involvements and 4th for metres gained per game at Essendon. If he wasnt getting the ball forward or damaging with the ball like you are suggesting that wouldnt be the case.

dave10

Premiership Player
Apr 26, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Only 65,000 at your 150th celebrations on a Friday night. At least half of those were Carlton supporters.

Relax.
You’ve got a short memory. Some of Carlton’s crowds the last 4-5 years have been embarrassing. It’s been many a year Carlton have held sway over Essendon in the stands.

Yoda_

Hall of Famer
May 6, 2007
South East Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
They really should give you the dislike mashing ability back. Avoids dumb comments like this when you're forced to use your words.
yep, imagine being that unhinged that you are literally in the hundreds of posts about a team you don't even support

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad