Review AFL R3 vs Adelaide @Metricon 1:05pm Sunday 21st June

Remove this Banner Ad

This game has now turned into a huge opportunity for us to dispel some myths about our list that are constantly pedalled in Victoria. We can actually gain the respect of the footy world with a single solid performance tomorrow.

This is it for us and I firmly believe a good win tomorrow could be labeled as our 'arrival' as a genuinely competitive team in the competition. Just have to make sure we bring the effort and intensity we brought last week and that should be enough to account for the Crows.

Love him or hate him but if BT is frothing over one of our players it’s good publicity. He makes players like Lloyd Fantasia get noticed, we need more people to get around our players like Weller Bowes Ainsworth Miller Ballard Powell etc

Love him or hate him but if BT is frothing over one of our players it’s good publicity. He makes players like Lloyd Fantasia get noticed, we need more people to get around our players like Weller Bowes Ainsworth Miller Ballard Powell etc
But thats the thing. He wont. He willbe all over Rooooowwweeeeellll but people already know him. He will call players we used to have but dont anymore, like Matt shaw and Aaron Hall as if they are playing. And make stupid jokes about ablett and mispronounce Witts as Watts.

I think it'll be great for our 'unknown' players Bowes, Ballard, Budarick, Lemmens to build their profile.. oh wait.
:mad:

Luke Hodge and Ryan Daniels are live from the Gabba for Sevens match Brisbane v West Coast today. I think they'll go down the highway to Metricon Stadium tomorrow and feature on the broadcast.

Hey guys, loved watching you guys put the sword to WCE last week.
Besides Rowell, who are you guys looking forward to seeing play this week.

Would love for Ben King to kick a bag.
There is assumption that Max King is better for some reason.
Want our guy to come and show he is pretty good on Melbourne FTA.

Also would love to show off some home grown talent - Bowes and Budarick.

Change of broadcasters shouldn't matter too much. I just hope the time change doesn't disrupt the preparation of the players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love for Ben King to kick a bag.
There is assumption that Max King is better for some reason.
Want our guy to come and show he is pretty good on Melbourne FTA.

Also would love to show off some home grown talent - Bowes and Budarick.
The king brothers are going to be such an interesting rivalry to watch

King, Anderson, Ainsworth, Weller and Bowes should be the ones to watch

I mean, they’re not wrong..
Pretty much, this is alot more of an important game to win then the Eagles game was. Need to show the group has a whole has the maturity to win a game we are expected to. Only then will we started gaining some respect throughout the AFL imo

Bloody Hell
You make plans around it being 1pm and then have this sprung on you.
I know nobody would give a stuff but I’m not happy about this.

Me either....I had plans for an early morning walk with my wife around The Stadium, then home for brekky and partaking of the tak tak mans' beautiful noodle breakfast under the summer sun, a quick shower, then the Suns at 10.05am........now I have to wait til Noon......what am I going to do with those 2 hrs...o_O

Remove this Banner Ad

Back