Autopsy Round 15 vs Port Adelaide at Adelaide Oval, Sunday 26th June, 4:10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven’t beaten port since 2011 won’t get my hopes up. Next month coming up gotta win them all to make finals

Time to see the next man up now

Thompson Atkins Hollands Burgess Fiorini Constable your time is now

Will be a huge struggle to get up for this one.
Was average today but would love a Hollands debut. Flanders probably losses his spot to Rosas even though he did nothing wrong today.
Out : Powell, Buddas, Graham, Davies
In : Thompson, Hollands, Rosas, Atkins.
Flanders medi sub

I don't mind the changes but think Ned would be unlucky to get medi-sub. Looked rusty ball in hand, but did a lot right to get it. Let's chuck Rat as the sub and give Ned the start.

Our first real challenge in a month. Hopefully the boys are up for it from the start because we can’t give away the opening quarters we have against North and the Crows and expect to just back over the top of them.

Powell > Sharp
Budarick > Bowes
Graham > Thompson
Jeffrey > Rosas (or Burgess if you want to go tall)
Ratkins/Rosas sub

Out: Powell, Budarick, Graham

In: Atkins, Rosas, Thompson

B. Lemmens, Collins, Thompson

HB. Markov, Ballard, Farrar

C. Ellis, Miller, Swallow

HF. Ainsworth, Chol, Jeffrey

F. Holman, Casboult, Rankine

R. Witts, Rowell, Anderson

Int: Davies, Flanders, Bowes, Atkins

Sub: Rosas

Emg: Fiorini, Hollands, Sharp, Constable

Atkins rotates @ half back
Davies & Bowes midfield
Flanders fwd

Massive game coming up this one. These are the games that we def need to win as Port are around us on the ladder and the ladder is so tight!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at how we played today, I don't think we get up next week, we play well against certain teams but I think we will get choked out this week. Port by 30 plus.

Quite important I would say. Win this and we are right in the mix.

Alternatively I can see us losing the next four straight, especially with injuries mounting.

Port are good and have had our measure for over a decade. Mentally might be hard for our boys to get up. See the GWS game.

Alternatively I can see us losing the next four straight, especially with injuries mounting.

Port are good and have had our measure for over a decade. Mentally might be hard for our boys to get up. See the GWS game.
We need to be positive. We have depth in the ressies and the players who will be out due to injury will be replaced by blokes in the twos.

Side note.. how good was Bowes when he came on?
Seems a direct replacement for Powell. (Ish)
Hopefully Budders nothing too serious as not sure who would replace him.

I dont know how much people noticed but Budders played defensive side on a wing today. It's not his best spot, but could see Fiorini take that role. Or maybe Copper.

Side note.. how good was Bowes when he came on?
Seems a direct replacement for Powell. (Ish)
Hopefully Budders nothing too serious as not sure who would replace him.
He did look a bit of the pace with some of his defensive running. Just couldn’t keep up with some of the faster fwds

Remove this Banner Ad

Back