Scape Goat Alleged SPP incident/broken curfew + malicious and exploitative reporting by Channel 7 news

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure mateo_O
No, with social media these days and Port fans are passionate,” Smitho has told FIVEaa. “People accuse me of not liking Port Adelaide Football Club...
“I am a Crows member, yes, and have been for many years, but if the Crows aren’t there I certainly want Port to do as well as possible. I’m passionate about South Australian teams. When port won the grand final 10 years ago I couldn’t have been happier, I was absolutely barracking for them.
“This was completely different to on field football.”
“The player was of no consequence in terms of the question I was asking,” Smitho said. “I just wanted to get to the truth of what happened, and to a large degree to defend Channel 7’s position, which had been based on what a complainant told us.”
“That’s what news is all about and if you don’t ask those questions you don’t get to the truth, and it’s as simple as that.”

When port won the grand final 10 years ago I couldn’t have been happier, I was absolutely barracking for them.

* you Smithson, you transparent, goat-*******, troll.

Sure mateo_O
No, with social media these days and Port fans are passionate,” Smitho has told FIVEaa. “People accuse me of not liking Port Adelaide Football Club...
“I am a Crows member, yes, and have been for many years, but if the Crows aren’t there I certainly want Port to do as well as possible. I’m passionate about South Australian teams. When port won the grand final 10 years ago I couldn’t have been happier, I was absolutely barracking for them.
“The player was of no consequence in terms of the question I was asking,” Smitho said. “I just wanted to get to the truth of what happened, and to a large degree to defend Channel 7’s position, which had been based on what a complainant told us.”
“That’s what news is all about and if you don’t ask those questions you don’t get to the truth, and it’s as simple as that.”

* off ya piece of trash!.

He should've been booted from that presser after his 2nd question!!!!.

Sure mateo_O

Copped a little flak have you Mikey? Defend the indefensible you flog. You get what you deserve.

L
Sure mateo_O

Lol. Don't even try and sugar coat it, "Smitho". We don't even want your support.
Why don't you go and hide out in Taylah's bins for #balance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure mateo_O

Bwa hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comedy gold!

Can we stop assuming Gill actually does any form of work?

He's literally a figure head who gets wheeled out - weekend at bernie's style - to tell us how good the game is going.

If he does any form of work (which is highly debatable) it's to get others to delegate the actual work into subsidiary departments who have little to no understanding of what they are meant to do other than the title he came up with for them and their absurd pay checks.

The moment something isn't going fantastically he slinks back into the shadows like the shrinking violet he truly is.

Rules? Not my problem. Integrity? Not my problem. Women's Football? Not my problem. Sexual Harassment in my workplace? Not my problem... etc, etc.

But...

Announce record crowds? I'll do that! Open new stadiums? I'll do that! Smack other clubs instead of actually giving assistance? I'll do that! Appear to be helping Tasmania? I'll do that!

He sits in his oversized office, in his tailor made chair, behind an obscenely overpriced antique desk, playing with his obnoxious ring, waiting for all of the bad news to go away.
Gill always comes across to me like he's as surprised as anyone else that he's the boss.

"I am a Crows member, yes, and have been for many years, but if the Crows aren’t there I certainly want Port to do as well as possible. I’m passionate about South Australian teams. When port won the grand final 10 years ago I couldn’t have been happier, I was absolutely barracking for them."

That's about the biggest lie I've ever heard. A lot easier to believe that he has a soft spot for goats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back