• This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sep 15, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Now you can see inside my head?
Are you a climate scientist? You pick and choose which facts to believe without having the required education to fully understand the science. You might as well pick and choose which surgery to accept based on reading about heart operations on wikipedia.

Oct 19, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
No. Not business as usual. Start looking at adaptation.

I’m skeptical as to whether climate change is quite the crisis it’s made out to be. I don’t genuflect to the altar of science.

But very clearly, if it is such a problem, and if humanity is to blame, Australia committing economic suicide is not going to fix it whilst any reductions we make are cancelled out many times over by China.
You're a nutter.
You listen to Andrew Bolt before scientists. How do you live with yourself?
Once you said climate change is crap , now you're saying it's not that bad even though there is overwhelming evidence staring you in the face.
Have you no self-respect man?

Oct 19, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
I thought that’s what he said. I might be wrong about the length. In any event, he’s on holiday. Maybe you should have a holiday from obsessing over everything I write. Perhaps contribute something yourself that isn’t so obviously left scripted.
Maybe you should stop regurgitating far-right crap with every post .

Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?
Are you a climate scientist? You pick and choose which facts to believe without having the required education to fully understand the science. You might as well pick and choose which surgery to accept based on reading about heart operations on wikipedia.
I’ve had Bruce on Ignore for a while now, but presumably she’s latched on to that tired old tactic that, because science doesn’t yet have all the answers (and doesn’t ever claim to, and surely never will), and because science has been proved wrong in the past (however, by what? By science FFS), cynical dicks can make out that ALL of science is therefore under a cloud of suspicion.

Yawn.

Just hope she doesn’t think anyone thinks it’s particularly clever, let alone original.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
You're a nutter.
You listen to Andrew Bolt before scientists. How do you live with yourself?
Once you said climate change is crap , now you're saying it's not that bad even though there is overwhelming evidence staring you in the face.
Have you no self-respect man?

See Pell thread for your answer.

Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?
yeah at least take someone off ignore if you are going to write about them - weak and sad really.
Nup. I give everyone on here plenty of rope and don’t put them on Ignore unless in my opinion they’ve repeatedly acted in really bad faith.

I’ve got better things to do than worry about Bruce stinking up yet another thread but I don’t mind drawing attention to it from time to time. Throw the book at me.

Achy Blakey Heart

Premium Platinum
Jun 29, 2011
Australia
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Celtics,Red Sox,Patriots,Dragons,
Lol. The blind love in here is so deluded. Labor and albo is just a slightly watered down version of every gov before him. Grace tame has unleashed on him after she backing him in pre election. Rightly so. He represents nothing different.

Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Lol. The blind love in here is so deluded. Labor and albo is just a slightly watered down version of every gov before him. Grace tame has unleashed on him after she backing him in pre election. Rightly so. He represents nothing different.

Oh so you're a Grace Tame fan now?

Thats a nice flip flop from your comments about her in the Scott Morrison thread.

Achy Blakey Heart

Premium Platinum
Jun 29, 2011
Australia
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Celtics,Red Sox,Patriots,Dragons,
Oh so you're a Grace Tame fan now?

Thats a nice flip flop from your comments about her in the Scott Morrison thread.

Hello there belligerent awful friend from private messages! Great to hear from you!

Of course it would be too much for you to ever criticise albo…. How silly of me!

Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Hello there belligerent awful friend from private messages! Great to hear from you!

Of course it would be too much for you to ever criticise albo…. How silly of me!

As opposed to you going off about Grace criticising Scott Morrison?

You certainly backed a loser there buddy.

Oct 19, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Labor happily destroying the planet

Madeleine King
Minister for 2°.
Her father was born in England and served in the Royal Navy, moving to Australia to work at the Kwinana Oil Refinery
5390.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2008
Narre Warren North
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Labor happily destroying the planet

Madeleine King
Minister for 2°.
Her father was born in England and served in the Royal Navy, moving to Australia to work at the Kwinana Oil Refinery
View attachment 1473370

She's right , you are wrong.

She understands the science.
You only understand the politics.

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
She's right , you are wrong.

She understands the science.
You only understand the politics.
I thought you were being sarcastic but you actually think a politician with a degree in commercial law understands the science and is representing that interest and not the political interest.

A politician... with a degree in commercial law...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back