Any father-son/father-daughter picks coming up in the near future?

Remove this Banner Ad

5248 posts and 5384 likes, people seem to agree with me a fair bit more than you....

MEOW!!! Well I got told.

didn't realise it mattered to you so much. But given a lot of your posts are in Priddis thread saying same shite just in a different way, a lot of those likes would be repetitive.

Isn't it about time you jumped back in Priddis thread. Or do you think if you stay out, people won't think it's a bit obsessive?

tumblr_m6xhrkuOJY1r4gei2o2_400.gif

9LiU1s6.gif

MEOW!!! Well I got told.

didn't realise it mattered to you so much. But given a lot of your posts are in Priddis thread saying same shite just in a different way, a lot of those likes would be repetitive.

Isn't it about time you jumped back in Priddis thread. Or do you think if you stay out, people won't think it's a bit obsessive?
All I'm saying is that you seem to have quite a high opinion of your own football knowledge but I'd say that Royaleagle has a fair bit more insight to the game than you do and I'd rather read 100 of his posts than one of yours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All I'm saying is that you seem to have quite a high opinion of your own football knowledge but I'd say that Royaleagle has a fair bit more insight to the game than you do and I'd rather read 100 of his posts than one of yours.

Not sure. He doesn't have quiet as many likes as you and we all know what you think about that :)

But you should keep what u said in mind next time you attack the Priddis thread. Your best work remains there. Masterpiece.

We need keep a list of all likes to posts ratios to see where Godfather sits. Quiet important to his self image.

I know two brothers that had it, one over it in two months the other took years.
I'm guessing, but from what has been written about young muddy I suspect he pushed himself too hard too early to come back and compromised his recovery to the point where it became something much worse

Remove this Banner Ad

Back