Win Prizes Ask an Atheist - Shoe's on the other foot now!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, we're going to have a change of tack.

As I'm sure you can see, the thread title has been changed to Ask an Atheist. People who have a question to ask of the atheists who populate this thread - more than the christians do - should feel free to ask questions of them.

If you've still got a live question posted to a christian, feel free to continue conversing for the time being.

Standard board rules apply.

Last edited:
407054309_370814925440160_3848972800101495609_n.jpg

Are you having a nice time? What is your long term plan?
Pretty broad question. I won't live in fear and go to religion for solace as I know it's a fantasy. I'll live in the real world by my own ethics and follow the magic of scientific discovery and do what I can on climate change to help future generations and the animal kingdom.

Pretty broad question. I won't live in fear and go to religion for solace as I know it's a fantasy. I'll live in the real world by my own ethics and follow the magic of scientific discovery and do what I can on climate change to help future generations and the animal kingdom.
What are your ethics, and how did you choose them?

What are your ethics, and how did you choose them?
To not be a bigot or hater ,to not treat the environment like a toilet, to not defend paedophiles and racists, treat people how you would want to be treated, don't lie ect.
Just simple ethics like that.

Thread's closed, come and join us in the next edition:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back