Opinion AUSTRALIAN Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

This one below didn’t work for me. Not sure why

It would either be an issue with the tweet itself or a X compatibility issue with the video format on certain tweets that are most probably causing the issue.

Bigfooty just has a script to embed an individual tweet into a post,

Individual tweets (or whatever are they called now) are identified by a number so there's absolutely zero way to even monitor the source of it.

Last edited:

This gave me a chuckle.

I love how Skynews doesnt point out the Fact check is merely apologising for this part.

Mr Smith erupted at the ABC and threatened to sue amid reports the fact-check would not be corrected, slamming the national broadcaster for "damaging my name" after claiming he did not support renewables.

But is ultimately still proving old Smithy wrong.

Its almost like it doesn't expect its readers to read both the article and the updated paper.

This gave me a chuckle.

I love how Skynews doesnt point out the Fact check is merely apologising for this part.

But is ultimately still proving old Smithy wrong.

Its almost like it doesn't expect its readers to read both the article and the updated paper.

They know their audience. 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is an interesting map of the booths in the Dunstan electorate. This is on the day voting.

Wouldn’t have thought in the Kensington area that the ALP would lead on 2PP and in St Peters area the Libs would have such a narrow lead.

And this is the first by-election win of an SA State seat by an incumbent government in 114 years. Now that is something.

IMG_0814.png

Last edited:
This is an interesting map of the booths in the Dunstan electorate. This is on the day voting.

Wouldn’t have thought in the Kensington area that the ALP would lead on 2PP and in St Peters area the Libs would have such a narrow lead.

And this is the first by-election win of an SA State seat by an incumbent government in 114 years. Now that is something.

View attachment 1941782
the problem the Libs have is those formally very Blue areas are being filled with young families (of diverse backgrounds)at the expense of Boomers who are dying off or moving out.

These aren't the people the LNP are targeting.

If I'm running the Federal Seat of Sturts campaign, I'm shitting myself right now.

And people wonder why Banks end up making rules that make things harder to do.

it's not the Banks fault you were scammed.
It's sad how naive some people are.

Banks should put more safeguards in place like confirming account details for immediate transfers, but people need to take responsibility & perform their own checks where big amounts are involved.

The media defends sam kerr calling a cop stupid white bastard. This country wouldnt know what racism was. Always moving the goalposts.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back