Opinion AUSTRALIAN Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

This is an interesting map of the booths in the Dunstan electorate. This is on the day voting.

Wouldn’t have thought in the Kensington area that the ALP would lead on 2PP and in St Peters area the Libs would have such a narrow lead.

And this is the first by-election win of an SA State seat by an incumbent government in 114 years. Now that is something.

IMG_0814.png

Last edited:
This is an interesting map of the booths in the Dunstan electorate. This is on the day voting.

Wouldn’t have thought in the Kensington area that the ALP would lead on 2PP and in St Peters area the Libs would have such a narrow lead.

And this is the first by-election win of an SA State seat by an incumbent government in 114 years. Now that is something.

View attachment 1941782
the problem the Libs have is those formally very Blue areas are being filled with young families (of diverse backgrounds)at the expense of Boomers who are dying off or moving out.

These aren't the people the LNP are targeting.

If I'm running the Federal Seat of Sturts campaign, I'm shitting myself right now.

And people wonder why Banks end up making rules that make things harder to do.

it's not the Banks fault you were scammed.
It's sad how naive some people are.

Banks should put more safeguards in place like confirming account details for immediate transfers, but people need to take responsibility & perform their own checks where big amounts are involved.

The media defends sam kerr calling a cop stupid white bastard. This country wouldnt know what racism was. Always moving the goalposts.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's sad how naive some people are.

Banks should put more safeguards in place like confirming account details for immediate transfers, but people need to take responsibility & perform their own checks where big amounts are involved.

This woman messages him out of the blue. Seems a bit strange. How did she get his number? Wouldn’t that send the shutters up immediately, it would for me.

Trust me from my dealings regarding crypto they do. I did a small investment and I got contacted immediately and the phone call was recorded by the bank (they advise you of that as well).

Paul might find he could be in trouble because he didn’t tell the truth, he hadn’t met this Dianna face to face even though he said he had. Paul needs to understand because he had said he had met her face to face, the bank would feel more comfortable because by saying that you had confirmed this person actually exists.

Before I watch the said video I'll happily wager a $20 that the attached video will be something along the lines of "mistakes were made" and he'll most probably only bring up only one or two things from that list

The rest of list will have been added in false equivalence (especially the vaccine nonsense) knowing their intended audience will never actually watch the video.

Once the footy finishes I'll watch it to see whether my prediction is right.

Before I watch the said video I'll happily wager a $20 that the attached video will be something along the lines of "mistakes were made" and he'll most probably only bring up only one or two things from that list

The rest of list will have been added in false equivalence (especially the vaccine nonsense) knowing their intended audience will never actually watch the video.

Who's playing. :D

How’d you go?:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back