Australian Survivor: Blood vs Water

Remove this Banner Ad

It is the classic, take them out, before they take you out.
Exactly, she chose to stick with the simple moves, now granted if flick hadn’t found an idol it might have been the right play, as it is, flick did find an idol and the bloke who’s name got thrown up for 4 or 5 tribals voted her out. She stuffed up and she’s gone.

Not many thoughts from tonight's episode except the following

Cara may be an empath but shes also a real estate agent, a mix which i didn't think was possible!
And its not cockroach, George is a self confessed cockerroach!

Oh and I wish i didnt see that preview, Jesus christ Channel 10

Flick wanted the ‘my one vote got out this person’ note on her resume and was completely blinded by it to the point where she didn’t consider any other option.

Like if she told Hayley/Wai about her idol and said that she was voting for George it would force them to vote with her and guarantee George goes.

Even if she went The Golden God strategy and wears the idol to tribal, after the conversations she had with Hayley and Wai during the day, she wouldn’t have had to say anything and they would vote with her.

Going by Wai’s Jury Villa Cara won’t receive any votes if she makes the final..

I wonder how much different this episode ends up if Cara wins the immunity. Hard to imagine Hayley being that complacent if she was in danger.
Judging from the preview (saw it before I could get out), I think it's pretty obvious who wins the immunity.

As an aside, I'm pretty sure George is the only player left who hasn't been voted out.

Going by Wai’s Jury Villa Cara won’t receive any votes if she makes the final..

Yep. And despite voting her out, pumped George up even though she's going for Hayley.

That move in the immunity challenge helping Wai could pay off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flick wanted the ‘my one vote got out this person’ note on her resume and was completely blinded by it to the point where she didn’t consider any other option.

Like if she told Hayley/Wai about her idol and said that she was voting for George it would force them to vote with her and guarantee George goes.

Even if she went The Golden God strategy and wears the idol to tribal, after the conversations she had with Hayley and Wai during the day, she wouldn’t have had to say anything and they would vote with her.
I’m not sure she has thought that far ahead (as in resume building).

In any event she played the advantage horribly

Should flick keep it a secret and pick who is going, or tell the others and watch them scramble and backstab? The latter might create some fractures for next vote..
Easy to say in hindsight but Flick should have talked to Hayley and Wai (together or separately) to see who they would vote out if not her. If their wishes were in alignment with Flick's she should have told them about the idol so that Flick had more control over who went. By keeping it a secret it was possible for George to smell a rat and implement plan B. George much better at this than Hayley but I still prefer Hayley for her challenge ability and likeability. Hasn't seemed as strategic since her Joey moment.

Last edited:
George's only issue is that he's relying on Cara to understand the plan.
Unfortunately it seems that way. Hayley has been a little underwhelming for me after promising so much. Level I expected from Hayley is to talk to Flick and explain that if she does have an idol and George does what he did then George doesn't go home, thus if Flick has an idol she needs to tell Hayley about it so they put three votes on George.

Easy to say in hindsight but Flick should have talked to Hayley and Wai (together or separately) to see who they would vote out if not her. If their wishes were in alignment with Flick's she should have told them about the idol so that Flick had more control over who went. By keeping it a secret it was possible for George to smell a rat and implement plan B. George much better at this than Hayley but I still prefer Hayley for her challenge ability and likeability. Hasn't seemed as strategic since her Joey moement.

She had the using her idol to split the Brawn vote which ended up sending Shannon home and then taking charge of the Simon vote by having Dani be the secondary target even though it was Dani's idea to vote out Simon. Up to the merge she was running rings around everyone, but George has got the better of her post merge.

Whilst i cant stand him Georges foresight and play last night was elite level. His whole "im the king and the best player ever" stuff is over the top and pretty irritating but reading Flick and moving to ensure his own safety was incredibly smart.

I can probably understand Hayley being a touch complacent, she had the necklace and it wasnt her problem last night.

Flick blew the advantage of an idol, Cara is a moron and Wai was arguably complacent (although with a nights sleep its hard to blame her too much).

Whilst i cant stand him Georges foresight and play last night was elite level. His whole "im the king and the best player ever" stuff is over the top and pretty irritating but reading Flick and moving to ensure his own safety was incredibly smart.

I can probably understand Hayley being a touch complacent, she had the necklace and it wasnt her problem last night.

Flick blew the advantage of an idol, Cara is a moron and Wai was arguably complacent (although with a nights sleep its hard to blame her too much).

Its just ******* amazing how (without twisties) someone can take control of the vote, even without immunity, nor an idol.

Just boggles the mind really.

Its just ******* amazing how (without twisties) someone can take control of the vote, even without immunity, nor an idol.

Just boggles the mind really.
Exactly and he did it in spite of two others having all the power.

I cant stand the guy but it was a brilliant move.

I still cant see him winning a final tribal, he seems so disliked and has played with no care for the social aspect of the game but hes an all time strategist.

Exactly and he did it in spite of two others having all the power.

I cant stand the guy but it was a brilliant move.

I still cant see him winning a final tribal, he seems so disliked and has played with no care for the social aspect of the game but hes an all time strategist.

I know we only see literally minutes out of a 24 hour day- but Flick srsly needed to up her "Act" on finding an idol. That was shithouse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back