Australian Survivor: Blood vs Water

Remove this Banner Ad

Would like to see a season whether it’s US or AU that us as viewers don’t see who has found any hidden idols. Would add to the suspense as viewers watching tribal. In the credits they then show how the idol was found.

George is the best strategic player I’ve seen on Australian Survivor. Ever since merge there has always been someone that wanted him out (heck, before merge too), but he manages to divert attention to someone else each time.

Hayley’s all round game only 2nd to Dave, but she’s definitely better at challenges than Dave.

Flick is decent at challenges, but I don’t like how she was able to get back in via pure luck after being voted out. At least Hayley had to earn her way back in.

Last edited:

I'm not so sure. Flick has a lot of friends on the jury.
I keep hearing this or about the Brawn numbers on the jury but if Flick is in final 2 than technically it's 6 Brains, 3 Brawn on jury. You could argue Andrew is practically a Brawn and then it's 5-4.

Shouldn't matter as Hayley really should win that final challenge and will take George IMO.

I keep hearing this or about the Brawn numbers on the jury but if Flick is in final 2 than technically it's 6 Brains, 3 Brawn on jury. You could argue Andrew is practically a Brawn and then it's 5-4.

Shouldn't matter as Hayley really should win that final challenge and will take George IMO.
Friends and tribemates are not the same.

If I was Flick I'd take George.
Agreed. Flick probably beats George 5-4, George needs to swing Andrew or Laura in all likelihood. She definitely loses to Hayley.

George is the best strategic player I’ve seen on Australian Survivor. Ever since merge there has always been someone that wanted him out (heck, before merge too), but he manages to divert attention to someone else each time.

Hayley’s all round game only 2nd to Dave, but she’s definitely better at challenges than Dave.

Flick is decent at challenges, but I don’t like how she was able to get back in via pure luck after being voted out. At least Hayley had to earn her way back in.
Think Dave was better strategically but I think social is partially strategic as well (your strategy has to play to the final tribal). If we’re talking pure out and out strategic gameplay and ignoring the social element I can see it, but I gotta squint

Dave was a triple threat, strategic, social and good at challenges. Hayley got herself in a hole strategicaly and got saved by the redemption rock twist. Hayley's probably as good at challenges as Brooke was and Dave managed to beat her. Still have Dave as number 1.

Any talk of flick not being “deserving” is silly.

Whatever game gets you there and wins it is the right game. I can’t stand George but if he wins it he absolutely deserves it. Frankly anyone left in final 3 deserves it. I would have struggled to say this with a straight face had it been Cara…
Magic urn.

Play the cards your dealt. Anyone who has won this game has ridden some degree of luck, you can’t blame her for it.

Again, if you win, you deserve it.
Only way she wins is by bitter jury. Hayley and George have played the best outwit, outplay, outlast games.

Any talk of flick not being “deserving” is silly.

Whatever game gets you there and wins it is the right game. I can’t stand George but if he wins it he absolutely deserves it. Frankly anyone left in final 3 deserves it. I would have struggled to say this with a straight face had it been Cara…
If I was on the jury I'd have a hard time voting for someone like Flick who hasn't influenced any of the post merge votes. But I'm so keen for Sunday, love that there is a genuine case for all 3 of them winning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Risk/reward I guess. If I was Hayley I’d be backing myself to win what is usually an endurance challenge which she’s perfectly suited to, take Cara and win survivor.

Also, flick should definitely take George if she wins
Agree with that but the risk/reward also applies to who Hayley was more sure of voting with her and that was George as she said at the voting booth. If Hayley had only turned one of George and Cara and voted the wrong way then Hayley would be on the jury.

Only way she wins is by bitter jury. Hayley and George have played the best outwit, outplay, outlast games.
If she wins they won’t have out lasted her champ.

Also not sure what part of outplay George has done.

His game has been purely strategic so if he get a bitter jury that’s his mistake. If he doesn’t win the final tribal and take the person he could beat then he hasn’t outplayed.

You don’t want flick to win and that’s fine, if she does she’ll deserve it and I’m sure she won’t give a rats what you think.

If I was on the jury I'd have a hard time voting for someone like Flick who hasn't influenced any of the post merge votes. But I'm so keen for Sunday, love that there is a genuine case for all 3 of them winning.
That’s completely fine, i wouldn’t vite for George to win because imo he’s completely ignore two elements of the game, but if he won I’d happily clap for him because he’s obviously played the right game for this series with this group.

It is one of the truly great things about survivor, there is no single right way to play, one series perfect game gets you voted out day 1 next series, it’s ever evolving and changing and whoever wins (even if that was Cara here) would have navigated the game the right way this time.

I freaking love this season, i went back and looked and there have been only 3 episodes where it was clear someone was going, and 1 horrendous episode with the twist that shall not be repeated but the rest a genuinely had no idea who was going.
If its a Hayley George final 2 that would be the icing on the cake.

IMO this is the worst cast Australian Survivor has seen, but ironically the top 2 George and Hayley are behind only David in Aus Survivor rankings.

They have saved this season because the rest of the cast is trash. Look at the jury FFS, a bunch of nobodies.

If she wins they won’t have out lasted her champ.

Also not sure what part of outplay George has done.

His game has been purely strategic so if he get a bitter jury that’s his mistake. If he doesn’t win the final tribal and take the person he could beat then he hasn’t outplayed.

You don’t want flick to win and that’s fine, if she does she’ll deserve it and I’m sure she won’t give a rats what you think.
Can't believe you've gone the passive aggressive "champ" lol. Calm down, it's a reality TV show, obviously Flick won't care but the purpose is for our entertainment and to state our opinions. Happy to disagree.

Bolded - not in my book. Dave would smoke her in lots of challenges in the same way Dani was beating Hayley. Hayley would have the edge in an endurance challenge because of the weight difference. I can't remember what Dave was like at puzzles (if there were any). Dave obviously better in team challenges too so I'm guessing you were talking about individual challenges but I'd back Dave as better rounded than Hayley there too.

Can't believe you've gone the passive aggressive "champ" lol. Calm down, it's a reality TV show, obviously Flick won't care but the purpose is for our entertainment and to state our opinions. Happy to disagree.
It’s just a bit of fun mate. You did list outlast which if flick wins she will have done but she’s not deserving in your opinion. Righto.

I would chalk that up as outwit. Is outplay not primarily the challenge aspect?
Outwit - strategy
Outplay - challenge and social
Outlast - obvious, be the last person left.

I think George has been close to perfect on the first, awful on the second and time will tell on the last. If he manages to win in spite of being horrendous at challenges and seemingly a bit of a dick socially it will be a testament to how good his strategic game was

Friends and tribemates are not the same.
True but the context is about who people will likely vote.
Flick has Gerald, Emmett and Dani as friends on the jury but Dani appreciates strategy enough that she's not certain as Flick over Hayely IMO.
Hayley would have George, Wai, Baden, Cara as all much more friendly with her and I'd have a hard time seeing any of them giving Flick their vote (emotional aspect aside but can Flick sell her case well enough?)
Andrew and Laura don't strike me as particularly friendly with either Flick or Hayley and it comes down to who's game they respect more and that is influenced by the pitches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back