Australian Survivor: Blood vs Water

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree very lame cast this season. Pining for Haley and George

I guess we should bear in mind that Haley was also voted out at about this time last season. I'd be really happy if Jordie or Shae were her equivalent this season.

I guess we should bear in mind that Haley was also voted out at about this time last season. I'd be really happy if Jordie or Shae were her equivalent this season.

Jordie and Shae wouldn’t tie her bootstraps. Yes Haley was voted out but only via a stupid twist and those two you mentioned are total strategic dunces. No one this season even comes close.

I saw someone suggest that Mark still being around makes Sam a target so Mark should give Sam his idol and get voted out. Sam ends up immune for 3 tribals that way given Mark goes at one and she has two idols to save herself thereafter.

Getting pretty close for that to be a valid theory. Get rid of Jordie next and you are down to 8. If Shay, Mark and Jordie are all gone she would be favourite in a lot of immunity challenges as well.
If they want to play that strategy then it is better for Sam to give Mark her idol. I think Mark would be better at the challenges at the end; and also while I liked how Sam played the game to get the idol, there will be others who would think it may be too under handed in the jury. Especially that at the tribal council she pretty much looked them in the eye and lied to them.

Last edited:
More twists, what a surprise, although it was predictable that more people would join Shay in purgatory so they can battle it out to return to the game.

Hopefully Jordie makes it back as he's the most likely person to take on Mark and Sam, none of the others seem to have the brains or guts to do it.

The second Shay didn’t walk in anyone who was thinking about making a move on Sam/Mark would have been dissuaded. I would say if we’re gonna see it then it will be next vote.

Hopefully Josh doesn’t actually believe that “trust” nonsense he was talking about.

What do we know about the passing on of an idol rule we saw last season? Still in play? You can bet if Mark or Sam get voted out with their idol they will be handing it to the other.

The second Shay didn’t walk in anyone who was thinking about making a move on Sam/Mark would have been dissuaded. I would say if we’re gonna see it then it will be next vote.

Hopefully Josh doesn’t actually believe that “trust” nonsense he was talking about.

What do we know about the passing on of an idol rule we saw last season? Still in play? You can bet if Mark or Sam get voted out with their idol they will be handing it to the other.
Even if it was a rule, I’d make sure to hand it before the final vote is read out. If one of them goes next (after the purgatory return), with two idols, final 5 is guaranteed for one of them. Am I right in saying we’ve seen just one idol played and one idol flushed so far?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Know it's not a universal opinion, but I think of all the twists in survivor, any that involves the re-joining of players that have been voted out takes this shine off IMO. Know it's been around for years but never been a fan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back