Australian Survivor: Blood vs Water

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Mark or Josh would be next to go. Everybody would be looking at taking out the biggest competitors.

I don't think the Mark/Josh alliance is strong and in fact Josh doesn't trust Mark. This is the time to target him if he doesn't win immunity.

What I would have liked to have seen last night is for Mark pull out the idol in front of everyone and not play it. Let everybody know that he doesn't have to do the next immunity challenge and watch Josh squirm.

I thought the way Jordie was carrying on it was obvious he was going, but I guess he got into Marks head to make him play it.

I think Mark or Josh would be next to go. Everybody would be looking at taking out the biggest competitors.

I don't think the Mark/Josh alliance is strong and in fact Josh doesn't trust Mark. This is the time to target him if he doesn't win immunity.

What I would have liked to have seen last night is for Mark pull out the idol in front of everyone and not play it. Let everybody know that he doesn't have to do the next immunity challenge and watch Josh squirm.

I thought the way Jordie was carrying on it was obvious he was going, but I guess he got into Marks head to make him play it.
Isn't it that Mark doesn't trust Josh?

Sam looked very sour on the jury.

Must be really enjoying the jury villa.

Well at least Jordie was vindicated saying Mark had the two idols.

Now if it by chance it becomes Josh vs Mark at the end who do the jury vote for.

if I was Josh or Mark I would take the strongest competitor (either Josh or Mark) to final two - I know that seems counter intuitive.

probably because he sees it cost him 500,000. They are playing for big bucks
He wasn't beating his cousin or Mark or even Jordie if it got that far. Be bitter at Dave, he's the one that flipped though.

Catching up on Jury Villa, how tf is Jordan bitter at Sam? It's a ******* game, you got played by someone else.
He's probably bitter because Sam panicked and threw him under the bus when it appeared she was going to be targeted. Going around to the purgatory alliance and asking how to play her idol (bluffing she had one on her at the tribal council).

If the jury is really bitter I could see them voting Chrissy just because they like her.
Last night's JV basically confirmed they consider all three girls as goats. Only way one wins is if they go the girls alliance and get rid of both boys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are the jury going to be willing to separate Mark and Sam's games? I doubt it.

If Chrissy ends up on the jury there would be 4 locks for Josh I reckon in Jordan, Chrissy, Jordie and Jesse.

I think Josh would just have to get there to win.
For Mark I can see 1 certain vote for him (Sam) and 2 certain votes against him (Jesse and Jordie).

As mentioned in your post who people vote for will also depend on how much they can separate Sam's actions from his. Also if people see Sam's play it as good play or crossing the line in honourable play. They may even say that while he may be complicit, it really wasn't his play and can't claim it his own in the end.

For Mark I can see 1 certain vote for him (Sam) and 2 certain votes against him (Jesse and Jordie).

As mentioned in your post who people vote for will also depend on how much they can separate Sam's actions from his. Also if people see Sam's play it as good play or crossing the line in honourable play. They may even say that while he may be complicit, it really wasn't his play and can't claim it his own in the end.
I'm no so certain Jordie votes against Mark... I reckon he would have loved the idol steal if it didn't basically impact him or his brother.
Will all depend on the jury and final tribal and how they sell themselves... Mark has mentioned a few times he has made it appear Josh is in charge and calling the shots... If he can prove and articulate he was actually pulling the strings all along he should win really (not that they have really made any big moves IMO)

Jordie isn't the one repeating his confessionals 40 times an episode. Jordie was fine but the producers just putting his stuff on repeat were s**t.

It's pretty much the status quo for Oz survivor now though which sucks

he was being a total pain in the arse at tribal, constantly interrupting and making it all about himself all the time. and don't even get me started on the joker bullshit.

Thoughts on Chrissy helping Josh?

Late to this party, but confirms her goat status. It's individual immunity, so for her to give up and start helping someone else is not going to go over well with other people. George copped heat last season for laying down in individual immunity challenges, and he was 10 times the player Chrissy is. To be honest, Chrissy has annoyed the heck out of me, and I feel sorry for Croc that he got the arse trying to make a move and we're stuck watching a goat who has played a perfect game to come third (because I think she's a lock for final three, as she has no chance of winning the money).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back