Autopsy Autopsy vs Gold Coast - Round 15, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Takes one to know one.
LOL. Struggling with the put downs there Mr “I have no idea of his name”. :stern look

It’s there for all to see. You’re a lying prick. You don’t even have a clear understanding of the rules. You will justify umpiring decisions with ambiguous rot. Simply put you’re an umpire suck. Admit it. :stern look

LOL. Struggling with the put downs there Mr “I have no idea of his name”. :stern look

It’s there for all to see. You’re a lying prick. You don’t even have a clear understanding of the rules. You will justify umpiring decisions with ambiguous rot. Simply put you’re an umpire suck. Admit it. :stern look
No, you are.

No, you are.
Back on Brother and this was your last response? Gee you got shown up to be a fool and you continue to reinforce that notion with lame come backs like “No, you are”. It highlights you have run out of any comebacks of substance. So it’s time Man Up, overcome your Pigheadedness and finally admit that you blindly defended the rules and Umpire “You know his name” because you’re an Umpire Suck. :stern look

Back on Brother and this was your last response? Gee you got shown up to be a fool and you continue to reinforce that notion with lame come backs like “No, you are”. It highlights you have run out of any comebacks of substance. So it’s time Man Up, overcome your Pigheadedness and finally admit that you blindly defended the rules and Umpire “You know his name” because you’re an Umpire Suck. :stern look
You’re a poo poo head.

Wee wee brain
LOL. It’s no surprise that a “Certified Moron” only has the above quoted response to offer. Like I said. “Credibility Shot”. :stern look

Hey mav, Margetts is Umpiring on Monday. No doubt you’ll have a sneaky crank when he pays some imbecilic decision against the mighty NMFC. :stern look

Remove this Banner Ad

Back