Autopsy Autopsy vs Hawthorn (W) - Rd 9. 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Once we stopped turning the ball over on rebound transition we cleaned up the soft forward 50 entries we allowed them to get in the first half. That was the main reason we were down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time to go read the meltdowns on the hawthorn board and see overreactions from a different team for a change
You have more control than me. I’d be in there tellin em how ****ed they are an a move to tassie is a real possibility considering their bandwagon supporters will jump like rats off a sinking ship. Also the president has zero ******* idea how to manage money and will jump at moving to tassie as he loves to sell public assets as a hobby. Hawthorn to Tassie

Just a very small action but enormous in the scope of things but Powell’s IQ to hold the ball in and force a ball-up with about 20 secs left was massive. For such a young player not to get nervous and just spill the ball fearing a HTB call was immense.

After the game I seen Goldy in the background go over and talk to Tom about that moment and patted him on the head in admiration- awesome leadership from the big guy.

Don’t mean to be a nark and I’m loving the almost-forgotten feeling of a win but I hope this result puts to bed the absurd tinfoil-hat theories floated on this board about North being the victim of some giant AFL conspiracy with regards to umpiring. We were absolutely kissed on the Johnson today by the umps and those nuffies who pollute this board with their nutso ‘we were robbed’ theories - and you know who you are - need to acknowledge that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back