Toast Bailey Bubbles Rice to make his AFL debut this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Legs like tree stumps, mofo's got a centre of gravity lower than Scott Watters. When Bubbles hits campaigners, they'll be forever blowing. Might run slower than a Stephen Hawking speech on those short legs but the ball moves faster than any man and he can make it go where he wants to. Besides Ricey is all about stopping people moving and that he will do. Fart Solo to go back into his bedroom after this game and never come out.

Sorry to intrude guys, but what is Bailey's job security like? I'm tossing up between him and Ridley from the Bombers in Fantasy this week. Really need one of them to hold their place through the bye rounds, I assume Coffield could take his spot after one average game?

Sorry to intrude guys, but what is Bailey's job security like? I'm tossing up between him and Ridley from the Bombers in Fantasy this week. Really need one of them to hold their place through the bye rounds, I assume Coffield could take his spot after one average game?
He's had 1 ok game so far, so IMO he's a lock for the remaining season.

Rated pretty highly but there’s that much competition for his position really can’t guarantee anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back