Win Prizes Bay 13 Flog of the Year - Vote now, vote often!

Who is the Bay 13 Flog of the Year?

• Aristotle Pickett

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Maya Sol

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Footy is the Win

Votes: 29 50.0%
  • Mofra

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • A Cut Above

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • TazHawk15

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • StMojo

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • bh90210fan

• the avoca drover

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Tyler Durden007

• Starburns_

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Xtreme

• Saveloy Rockstar

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • HAPPY CHEFFY

• Jazny

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • clarko the maniac / Suze

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Bullshit Floggo
You were a shoe in for a four peat but thankfully someone had some common sense and realised you were actually letting it all go to your head and believed that being a knob was something to aspire to
Bullshit

Lap Dog reigned supreme

If Footy Is The Win stops making Poo Poo asine threads for the next few days, Aristotle Pickett is every chance to Bradbury leapfrog him and take the gong out :)

Mind you, have a strong suspicion FITY wants to win the damn thing anyway.

If Footy Is The Win stops making Poo Poo asine threads for the next few days, Aristotle Pickett is every chance to Bradbury leapfrog him and take the gong out :)

Mind you, have a strong suspicion FITY wants to win the damn thing anyway.

FITW is either a complete and utter dropkick or Is deliberately making more idiotic threads to win FOTY and torture readers.

Mods - time to fire FITW' s backside into the Sun before they convert dozens of posters into Geelong fans.

Shush now Plato.

I can deal crop circles on sports grounds but not prayer circles - for me Jazney gets the keys to Flogtown.

proud to have nommed this Flog.
Plato?
I'm team Diogenes you cynic!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FITW is either a complete and utter dropkick or Is deliberately making more idiotic threads to win FOTY and torture readers.

Mods - time to fire FITW' s backside into the Sun before they convert dozens of posters into Geelong fans.

The good thing is the winner of FOTY gets a 2 week unpaid holiday from the Bay, so we can't lose really.

I'll close this tonight. zackah please confirm the holdiay the winner gets. Chief please confirm the badge the winner gets.

Are people melting over me again while I am oblivious to their existence?? How embarrassing for them.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Are people melting over me again while I am oblivious to their existence?? How embarrassing for them.

giphy.gif
Why do you come to the bay when everything offends you?

If you didn't mash all day, I wouldn't even notice you!

Can I vote for Aristotle Pickett 3 times ?

He has become such an uber flog and sanctimonious bore of late.

Footy Is The Win least provides some much needed levity and epic trolling on the Bay, every AP post is like reading something said by Clementine Ford's husband.

Back