Win Prizes Bay 13 Flog of the Year - Vote now, vote often!

Who is the Bay 13 Flog of the Year?

• Aristotle Pickett

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Maya Sol

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Footy is the Win

Votes: 29 50.0%
  • Mofra

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • A Cut Above

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • TazHawk15

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • StMojo

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • bh90210fan

• the avoca drover

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Tyler Durden007

• Starburns_

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Xtreme

• Saveloy Rockstar

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • HAPPY CHEFFY

• Jazny

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • clarko the maniac / Suze

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously your Mod Blowing is poor quality, at this rate Dinsdale will have no choice but to re badge your s**t JL fred back to "BACKFIRE" just to teach you a lesson. Come on mods, torch Dan and "Backfire" his baby.
What is your obsession with backfiring a thread that hasn't backfired

It is destined for a certified legendary tag. Longmanure is a dud like Liam Henry

Perhaps more could have been done to curtail his thread spamming but a deserved winner nonetheless.
Or at least the mods should put him on auto divvy, saves the rest of us from having to call it out all the time.

What about locking him in a room without windows, and have the Fremantle club song on repeat for 24 hours?
not many people know how that song goes.

Obviously your Mod Blowing is poor quality, at this rate Dinsdale will have no choice but to re badge your s**t JL fred back to "BACKFIRE" just to teach you a lesson. Come on mods, torch Dan and "Backfire" his baby.
Gee DanWA the Freo nuffies seem a bit miffed about your thread - even taken to stalking you on other threads!

Gee DanWA the Freo nuffies seem a bit miffed about your thread - even taken to stalking you on other threads!
Geoff is a massive Longmanure fanboy

One of the very few that remembers Longmanure's only highlight of his playing career when he kicked the winning goal against St Kilda

We’ll get to it eventually. I have to finish scratching my balls first.

Are individual posters allowed to nominate themselves for poster of the year ? Asking for Maya Sol and Aristotle Pickett ?

I am so supremely confident in my own district and brilliant bay posting this year, I have no doubt someone will nominate me

I got street cred down PAR mate, just ask TedDougChris and Wosh , fellow elite Roy SFA teamsters.

What can I say, some guys are cooler than others.

Are individual posters allowed to nominate themselves for poster of the year ? Asking for Maya Sol and Aristotle Pickett ?

I am so supremely confident in my own district and brilliant bay posting this year, I have no doubt someone will nominate me

I got street cred down PAR mate, just ask TedDougChris and Wosh , fellow elite Roy SFA teamsters.

I hear sooz is a shoo-in to nominate you floggo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Classical Carlolton hubris. Lay off the Flogon St kooL-aid.

7Afc6j.gif

I think we can all agree collectively Shitmound has by far the worst group of flogs on this forum. Unstable Wackers the lot of em.
By far! Geelong Cats club sucks the most but their supporters are pretty much just dumb farts, Shitmound on the other hand

Back