Werewolf Baz/mang Werewolf - GAME OVER

Remove this Banner Ad

Is your role to only post about milk and nothing else?! XD
Excuse me, but if this type of behavior continues I will have to report you to the admins for FailRP/OOC. Thank you.

Na not too bad mate. My family has a history of atrial fibrillation and I got it about ten years ago. I’m as fit as a fiddle and it doesn’t bother me but they reckon my age/fitness now is the time to do the procedure to hopefully whack it back rhythm with success rather than when older. But **** the s**t they’ve given me to get potassium levels right has given me the worst ******* gout ever in knee and ankle. Been doped on pain killers and s**t half the week lol.

Best of luck mate, know all about that type of condition, been taking Minax for a few years now, Hope all comes out well

Na not too bad mate. My family has a history of atrial fibrillation and I got it about ten years ago. I’m as fit as a fiddle and it doesn’t bother me but they reckon my age/fitness now is the time to do the procedure to hopefully whack it back rhythm with success rather than when older. But **** the s**t they’ve given me to get potassium levels right has given me the worst ******* gout ever in knee and ankle. Been doped on pain killers and s**t half the week lol.
The snake up through the femoral artery?

Best of luck mate, know all about that type of condition, been taking Minax for a few years now, Hope all comes out well
Cheers mate I’ll be sure to let you know how it goes.

THE LINE IS ALIVE

THE LINE IS STILL ALIVE

THE BAZMANG GAZETTE
Night Five

TWO DEAD IN WOLF ATTACKS

Wolves are being blamed for two separate murders in town overnight. A local man was attacked while walking home shortly after being seen talking to neighbours while a local pub owner was mauled to death as she was taking her rubbish out to the verge. Authorities are investigating if the pub owner's death is connected to the death of a local man who is thought to have died from food poisoning.

MAFIA MAN MURDERED

A man believed to be connected to the mafia boss who was publicly executed yesterday has himself been killed by a local bounty hunter overnight. It is believed the man was a mafia hitman attempting to execute a kill of his own when he was gunned down. Authorities are reportedly confused by the autopsy result, which revealed the presence of two bullets. Witnesses report hearing a struggle nearby as well as a number of other suspicious characters in the area at the time of the shooting.

Summary

Cadaver (Mafia Hitman - killed by Vigilante and Unknown)

Chappyuk (Flog - killed by Wolves)

jmoo wan (Villager - poisoned)

por_please_ya (Bartender - killed by Wolves)

IT IS NOW DAY. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR VOTES BY 9PM AEDST.

Bartender (Village) - chooses one player to give a drink to each night. The chosen player's night action will be redirected to the active player directly above or directly below the chosen player's target (new target will be chosen randomly)
Flog (Village) - three villagers who know each other’s role and share a PM
Hitman (Non-Village) - assists with nightly kill

Dead PM please, whoever is in charge of that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Froggy and SM both stood out to me after defending dero yesterday, but with cadavers death that means that there is already 4 dead mafia. So Im more inclined to vote for somebody that voted for dero.

“THE WHISPER”

You guys seem to have taken us back to a time where routine lynches are commonplace and you kill each other at night. This joint is about as safe as a set of **** at Jack Watts’ house.

And in spite of the clearly significant number of warnings you’ve had, you’ve validated the very existence of the reading writing hotline (1300 6 555 06). Do none of you read? Have none of you been paying attention? Christ.

There was some pretty hot goss pulsing through our fleshy news veins last night. I recommend you ******* PAY ATTENTION.
  • I told you last night that there was bad edamame. I even told you where it was. So what in the name of Zeus was one of you MORONS doing at Miso Thirsty eating edamame? Well, you’re dead now so suck it.
  • On a related note, there was an attempt at food tainting in an Indian restaurant last night. Fortunately nobody was affected, but we do have a photo of the suspect:
10_1427715885.jpg

• Sad news filtering through. The hobo who was working the bar at the utensil Pit has been murdered. There’s some suspicion that someone who was betting on her death might have knocked her off to claim a win. However, it was pretty clear that some kind of large dog (or WOLF) had ripped her face off
  • Mango producers nationwide have gone into crisis as they have a sudden oversupply of produce. It was quite serendipitous that they found a vat of unused Latvian human milk behind a dumpster, which has led to some pretty tasty (if curdled) mango lassis at the aforementioned Indian restaurant.
  • After some mob boss got hung yesterday, one of his underlings cracked the sads and went for a long walk along the river to contemplate his existence. Two buffoons with guns both shot him at exactly the same time, and eyewitnesses say they skipped off into the night holding hands.
  • Apparently one of these aforementioned buffoons has been given a special gift – a new gun with two bullets in it. We believe it was to reward good behaviour, but I’ll be ****** if I can work it out.
  • There’s one ruourmonger who told me he had seen a blonde frog yesterday, but he’s also the guy that told me a dead body was being haunted by the ghost of a man of medicine. Without taking any notice of his information I made immediate contact with this source’s supplier and got onto the good s**t...
  • There was a guy they literally called ‘Flog’ who was also killed last night. He was apparently walking home with a bunch of steaks in his pocket and a wolf ripped him in half. Ironically, if he’d been carrying stakes instead of steaks he might have survived the wolf attack.
danger-of-gossip.jpg

Enjoy, and remember...

“Anyone who will gossip TO you will gossip ABOUT you”

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back